Acting supervisors - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Well let’s see, he’s young and not vested here and that’s way closer to his house.

Unregistered
    Good to see that good old Chief Scrooge McDuck is up to his dirty tricks of not having to promote people he does not like. The way around it, just make acting supervisors and let the list expire and wait for the results of the upcoming testing. After watching what happened last time I highly recommend testing if you are a minority, female, detective or in a specialty unit. If you are just a decent road cop with lots of road experience who knows what is going on and you are a white male, DO NOT TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you were an acting supervisor from just shy of eighteen months, were eligible, and had already learned the job. Those last group of guys got F@cked Over. Hey DC Meyer. Do not freak out but the only job you are responsible for every two years is coming up. Make sure you pass out the thumb drives and books!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good to see that good old Chief Scrooge McDuck is up to his dirty tricks of not having to promote people he does not like. The way around it, just make acting supervisors and let the list expire and wait for the results of the upcoming testing. After watching what happened last time I highly recommend testing if you are a minority, female, detective or in a specialty unit. If you are just a decent road cop with lots of road experience who knows what is going on and you are a white male, DO NOT TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you were an acting supervisor from just shy of eighteen months, were eligible, and had already learned the job. Those last group of guys got F@cked Over. Hey DC Meyer. Do not freak out but the only job you are responsible for every two years is coming up. Make sure you pass out the thumb drives and books!
    Chief Diggs is doing a great job. Even a better job by not promoting negative people like you.

Unregistered
    Chief Diggs is doing a great job. Even a better job by not promoting negative people like you.
    If your not blind, stupid, or ignorant, you will see that Dictator has chased away a lot of good people along with making horrendous decisions. Just not promotion wwise either.

Unregistered
    Everything is going just fine when Scavo is acting Sergeant on a shift!
    Scavo, is that you flexing your geriatric muscles in order to prove you're capable of being more than Donnie's little shadow. You know people haven't forgot that you suck his **** every chance you get. Are you capable of being a good acting sergeant when you're character is just as questionable as Donnie's? Chances are, they will see threw you also

Unregistered
    Scavo, is that you flexing your geriatric muscles in order to prove you're capable of being more than Donnie's little shadow. You know people haven't forgot that you suck his **** every chance you get. Are you capable of being a good acting sergeant when you're character is just as questionable as Donnie's? Chances are, they will see threw you also
    Oh no looks like Scavo might have gotten onto one of our He-She’s who was passed over for supervisor. Poor thing does Scavo scare you so much you have to come on this anonymous site to vent your frustration. Let it all out sweetheart, cry it all out. Can you type and suck your thumb at the same time? It’ll make you feel better I’m sure.

Unregistered
    This guy has been a chronic whiner and complainer since day one. He came in thinking he was all big and bad because he hung out with Tatum and Donnie. Now he’s just an angry bitter officer who is only acting because he’s senior and his shift really only has one supervisor now.

Unregistered
    Oh no looks like Scavo might have gotten onto one of our He-She’s who was passed over for supervisor. Poor thing does Scavo scare you so much you have to come on this anonymous site to vent your frustration. Let it all out sweetheart, cry it all out. Can you type and suck your thumb at the same time? It’ll make you feel better I’m sure.
    There is nothing scary about that tiny gnome except his grill. He's just one more person that is suffering from little man syndrome. Hes never been relevant here. And to answer your question, I wish I could suck my thumb as good as you (he) sucks Donnie's ****.

Unregistered
    I remember when he was a rookie and you could t get through a shift without him mentioning how he and Donnie were friends and hung out all the time

Unregistered
    I remember when he was a rookie and you could t get through a shift without him mentioning how he and Donnie were friends and hung out all the time
    like a broken record it still comes up every shift my buddy donnie poor guy only has two friends so let him have his moment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast