Acting supervisors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Acting supervisors

Last count I think we had 28 sergeants, why do we still have officers in acting supervisor positions.recent weekend had no lieutenant, one sergeant quit, one is off until school starts,acting has bit been seen in over a month, leaving one sergeant and one acting. Does not sound like adequate supervision, yet they still are worried about citistat and tickets.28 sergeants but none to work patrol, where are they ?

Unregistered
    Acting Supervisors have been a joke lately. Bring back Thornton and Ades. They did more than any of the promoted Sgts. Wait, I got it. Make YD an acting Lt. and things will be fine.

Unregistered
    That’s cause there’s a sgt over every little three letter unit that all does the same thing. I’m surprised there not a marine unit sgt to supervise one guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s cause there’s a sgt over every little three letter unit that all does the same thing. I’m surprised there not a marine unit sgt to supervise one guy.
    Why were at it let’s add a bike unit sgt to monitor the three hours golfview breaks and their multiple stints or sitting at Jackson bay watching tv?

Unregistered
    Those two bike guys again. Damn. I was wondering when we were going to get back to anyone wearing shorts to work. What happened to empty threats and “I hump calls all day because I suck at life!” I enjoyed the racist and homophobic silliness of the previous threads. Really made me feel good about just being lazy instead of lazy and racist like the people commenting. Thanks again and keep it coming!

Unregistered
    Those two bike guys again. Damn. I was wondering when we were going to get back to anyone wearing shorts to work. What happened to empty threats and “I hump calls all day because I suck at life!” I enjoyed the racist and homophobic silliness of the previous threads. Really made me feel good about just being lazy instead of lazy and racist like the people commenting. Thanks again and keep it coming!
    “We need to abolish bikes, all those sPeCiAL tHrEe LeTtEr UnItS, detectives, and ESPECIALLY THAT MARINE GUY all because were too fat and lazy and simply just like to complain about our misfortunes because we don’t know how to do anything besides past occurred burglaries.”

Unregistered
    “We need to abolish bikes, all those sPeCiAL tHrEe LeTtEr UnItS, detectives, and ESPECIALLY THAT MARINE GUY all because were too fat and lazy and simply just like to complain about our misfortunes because we don’t know how to do anything besides past occurred burglaries.”
    Do we even need a bike unit anymore? Downtowns been closed since March

Unregistered
    The Bike Unit & Traffic has the best most proficient supervisor in the agency Colonel Yates.

Unregistered
    Do we even need a bike unit anymore? Downtowns been closed since March

You’re a genius! I was thinking we should get rid of teachers, SROs, and the school board, too. Schools have been closed since March.

Unregistered
    Everything is going just fine when Scavo is acting Sergeant on a shift!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast