Active killer training.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Active killer training.

If you’re scheduled to go, bring your pajamas and some juice for day two story time. One of the SWAT Sgt’s tells some pretty good stories at the end.
    I liked the one about him running the gauntlet of other officers and deputies not brave enough to go in, but they applauded him and wished him good luck in his heroic efforts!!
    Hahahahaha!!

Unregistered
    Ya that Sgt thinks he's Chris Kyle. Unfortunately everyone thinks he's the greatest think since slice bread. The training was nothing special or different that we've done in the past with the exception of using breaching tools which we don't carry. But we were all given golden bolt cutters. Didn't know Blue Spears LLC sold bolt cutters but I guess they added them to their inventory.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya that Sgt thinks he's Chris Kyle. Unfortunately everyone thinks he's the greatest think since slice bread. The training was nothing special or different that we've done in the past with the exception of using breaching tools which we don't carry. But we were all given golden bolt cutters. Didn't know Blue Spears LLC sold bolt cutters but I guess they added them to their inventory.
    Who is this great Sgt. You are referring to?

Unregistered
    Who is this great Sgt. You are referring to?
    If you've been to the active killer class you would know who he is. He's the one riding around on a stolen bicycle from Pompano.

Unregistered
    He was on scene at MSD in a minute twenty. The airport, a minute thirty.
    If he got there so fast (probably from Markham Park) why didn’t he bust in and kill the killer?
    He’s just “braggaing”

Unregistered
    Brag’s is a total tool bag. $60,000.00 to send him to a class? Ha! I call BS on that one

Unregistered
    Brag’s is a total tool bag. $60,000.00 to send him to a class? Ha! I call BS on that one
    That’s no bigger waste of money than anything else they’re doing here. Pizzing money away for dumb liberal BS.

Unregistered
    Will somebody please run the serial number on that bicycle so it can be returned to it's rightful owner. There's an old black guy in Pompano that wants his bicycle back, enough is enough.

Unregistered
    You have guys out there who were on FTO during the MSD incident that are now instructing active shooter!!
    Hahahahaha!!! This place is a joke.

Unregistered
    You have guys out there who were on FTO during the MSD incident that are now instructing active shooter!!
    Hahahahaha!!! This place is a joke.
    You don't have to be an expert at everything LE to teach. You just have to know the subject that you're teaching better than the person that's being taught. You sound upset that someone so fairly new is better at something than you, and because of that I doubt that you paid any attention in that class and took away anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast