+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://mclynasforsheriff.com/

    I guess you haven't bothered to look at his expansive platform positions on his website. Doesn't run on any particular position? He is the ONLY candidate that actually HAS a platform spelling out exactly what he will do, why and how he will do it. But YOU call HIM the liar? Man, you PCSO trolls are all alike.
    LYNAS, JAMES EDWARD 2021 OLD DALLAS RD MARIETTA GA 30064 Case:98-J-2214 DEFENDANT.
    LYNAS, JAMES EDWARD 2021 OLD DALLAS RD MARIETTA GA 30064 Case:99-W-14203 DEFENDANT.
    LYNAS, JAMES EDWARD 2021 OLD DALLAS RD MARIETTA GA 30064 Case:99-W-14358 DEFENDANT.
    LYNAS, JAMES EDWARD 1000 WHITLOCK AVE STE 320L MARIETTA GA 30064 Case:00-W-8438 DEFENDANT.

    Did he add any of this or why he changed his name? The people want to know! Maybe Kathryn Varn wants to do a TBT on this.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably true but 50 deputies still get fired by the lunatic and have to sue to get their jobs back. The guy is fking NUTS! How yo gonna pay your bills while it takes 2 years to get ur job back cause you got a low Yelp rating?
    McLyin gets elected. McLyin fires people. People sue McLyin. McLyin gets stupider and gets removed by Governor. Governor appoints Gualtieri as Sheriff. Gualtieri reinstates wrongfully terminated employees. McLyin cries over the 6 to 8 weeks he was Sheriff until The Man took it away from him.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    And the wrongfully terminated people sue and get paid

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does not matter, both McLynas and Santana would be subject to a vote of no confidence within first 90 days.
    LMAO. A no confidence vote. That's funny. You do realize don't you that this is merely a symbolic gesture and has ZERO effect don't you? Somehow, I just can't see McLynas giving a shit about a no confidence vote.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And James would get sued and lose and pay. Can’t just fire people for complaints that are not sustained
    I don't know if you guys are familiar with this or not. But he can lay you off and there is not a dam thing you or the union can do about it.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So, Santana was sued by Capital One for not paying his credit card bills? What's in your wallet? Apparently nothing. Then he hand writes his court responses like he is an inmate at the PCSO jail? Then he doesn't even bother showing up at court and gets a $4,300 judgement against him in January of 2020? Foreclosure in 1999, Foreclosure in 2010, Bankruptcy in 2011? Domestic battery in 1998 with a guy?

    He got 14.7% of the vote when he ran for Clearwater city council just a few months ago. He was portrayed as the puppet candidate for the Scientologists. Now he wants to be Sheriff? Hey Eliseo, pull out before you embarrass yourself any further.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, Santana was sued by Capital One for not paying his credit card bills? What's in your wallet? Apparently nothing. Then he hand writes his court responses like he is an inmate at the PCSO jail? Then he doesn't even bother showing up at court and gets a $4,300 judgement against him in January of 2020? Foreclosure in 1999, Foreclosure in 2010, Bankruptcy in 2011? Domestic battery in 1998 with a guy?

    He got 14.7% of the vote when he ran for Clearwater city council just a few months ago. He was portrayed as the puppet candidate for the Scientologists. Now he wants to be Sheriff? Hey Eliseo, pull out before you embarrass yourself any further.
    Both these candidates are irrelevant so this thread is not worth talking about.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both these candidates are irrelevant so this thread is not worth talking about.
    Just being a democrat will get either of these candidates 42%-48% of the vote. A dead body as a democrat would get 42%-48% of the vote. That is a fact in every election across Florida. Scott Swope got 40% of the vote back in 2012 and he was a nothing candidate with zero ideas or platform back when there were 80,000 more republicans than democrat registered voters. Now there are 15,000 more democratic voters than 2012. There is a LOT of anti-Trump democratic anger, so MORE democrats and many republicans are going to come out and vote democrat this election.

    So, all either of these candidates need to win is to close that 2%-7% gap. There is the massive anti-police sentiment that has swept the nation since the George Floyd killing. That won't help Bob at all, but it will work in either of these candidates favor, especially McLynas, who has been very vocal about reforms that parallel what all of these protests are demanding. Then there is McLynas' position on ending all cannabis enforcement when 67% of all registered voters here in Pinellas want recreational adult use. Then there are both candidates focusing the spotlight on Bob's spending 2.3 billion dollars, his airplane, double dippers and massive waste, the 300 deputies on the beach debacle that even Bob now admits was a huge mistake and so much more.

    So keep telling yourselves that Bob is not going anywhere. LOL

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who the hell are you trying to convince? We are all over your diatribes on how James has a chance. You won’t find or sway many votes his way here

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who the hell are you trying to convince? We are all over your diatribes on how James has a chance. You won’t find or sway many votes his way here
    LMAO. Do you really think McLynas would waste his time trying to get votes HERE? LOL I think he expects 80% of the PCSO to vote for Bob. Wy waste his time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •