Tonight Dem debate for Pinellas Sheriff Santana Vs McLynas - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered; He doesn’t run on any particular position other than to throw out lies..[/QUOTE]

https://mclynasforsheriff.com/

I guess you haven't bothered to look at his expansive platform positions on his website. Doesn't run on any particular position? He is the ONLY candidate that actually HAS a platform spelling out exactly what he will do, why and how he will do it. But YOU call HIM the liar? Man, you PCSO trolls are all alike.

Unregistered
    False promises and hate is all I see. A bottom feeder. No platform just a vendetta against Bob. FYI there are other agencies that make arrests and enforce laws in pinellas too so I don’t see the truth in everything is Bobs fault. You sir are delusional. That’s just a hard-on you have for the sheriff. If you hate Pinellas so much do us all a favor and leave.

Unregistered
    Does not matter, both McLynas and Santana would be subject to a vote of no confidence within first 90 days.

Unregistered
    Our sheriff will continue to be our sheriff for four more years. There is no question. There are no other qualified candidates.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3176281]Our sheriff will continue to be our sheriff for four more years. There is no question.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3176283]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our sheriff will continue to be our sheriff for four more years. There is no question.
    Go Santana

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3176283]
    Our sheriff will continue to be our sheriff for four more years. There is no question.
    I hope not. Someone has to come in and cleanup this agency. Doesn't matter who it is at this point. Desperation and wishful thinking? Yes, we are desperate to get rid of Gualtieri.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3176503]

I hope not. Someone has to come in and cleanup this agency. Doesn't matter who it is at this point. Desperation and wishful thinking? Yes, we are desperate to get rid of Gualtieri.
    James said the first thing he will do is fire 50 deputies with the highest number of complaints. No questions asked just FIRED because you got a couple of complaints and are on the top 50 list. Is that good for you? What about his Yelp rating app. Says he start a Yelp type rating app where citizens rate deputies and if they dont like you and you get bad ratings you’re FIRED. Good god people realize this scumbag is CRAZY!!!

Unregistered
    And James would get sued and lose and pay. Can’t just fire people for complaints that are not sustained

Unregistered
    And James would get sued and lose and pay. Can’t just fire people for complaints that are not sustained
    Probably true but 50 deputies still get fired by the lunatic and have to sue to get their jobs back. The guy is fking NUTS! How yo gonna pay your bills while it takes 2 years to get ur job back cause you got a low Yelp rating?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast