Airport -stop volunteering for OT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Airport -stop volunteering for OT

I know most of you haven’t had overtime in months. But if the top won’t support you why would you volunteer to make things easy for them? Stop putting in the OT bid sheet. Don’t volunteer for POTUS! Remind them that OT is not a gift from them to you...

Unregistered
    More like wtf 4-10?? Take our OT away.

Unregistered
    ya airport officers stop being so greeedy. Let us midwest guys come make money too!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know most of you haven’t had overtime in months. But if the top won’t support you why would you volunteer to make things easy for them? Stop putting in the OT bid sheet. Don’t volunteer for POTUS! Remind them that OT is not a gift from them to you...
    Make that money. The slapping da hoe move Incident is not your problem, lost his cool and he phucked up period. Money is still green.

Unregistered
    Don’t know why I should not make OT when here. The BLM supporter did what he say is wrong. Ain’t my problem he messed up. He was wrong if ya really know the facts. Gonna make that paper.

Unregistered
    The slap didn’t even move her. Damn if you are going to do it then do it right silly rabbit. You fkd up and officers like this idiot need to be out. He had 3 officers there. Dumbo

Unregistered
    Easier said than done , when you have bills to pay .

Unregistered
    Second time our shift change will be cancelled to prevent Officer’s OT. We receive a Shift Change Bid Sheet for 5/8’s but again we will remain on 4/10’s and no shift change. Yet Lt’s & Sgt’s get all the shift coverage OT. PBA is aware but does NOTHING as usual!! This happens when you have ego’s running a District and are allowed to violate the Dept’s SOP. When is uniform going to be protected?! PBA, do something!!

Unregistered
    Second time our shift change will be cancelled to prevent Officer’s OT. We receive a Shift Change Bid Sheet for 5/8’s but again we will remain on 4/10’s and no shift change. Yet Lt’s & Sgt’s get all the shift coverage OT. PBA is aware but does NOTHING as usual!! This happens when you have ego’s running a District and are allowed to violate the Dept’s SOP. When is uniform going to be protected?! PBA, do something!!
    Isabel go cry to your daddy Domingo. You have been called out for your overtime scams! Karma!

Unregistered
    Transfer and come 09 ask in south district Where you work and don’t get those OT details, whining little bi$tch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast