Told to harass store owners

Unregistered

Told to harass store owners

We are told to go to stores and see how their camera systems are working and to connect them to real crime camera system. They want the store owners to pay for the cameras. The sheriff is out of control he also wants us to remove or drop the other sheriff signs. Nope I cant do that.

Unregistered

Felony

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are told to go to stores and see how their camera systems are working and to connect them to real crime camera system. They want the store owners to pay for the cameras. The sheriff is out of control he also wants us to remove or drop the other sheriff signs. Nope I cant do that.
    Removing another sheriff sign is a felony. If you’re caught doing it you will be arrested.

Unregistered
    In Pompano the community relations officers are removing signs that are not Tony's.

Unregistered
    Yes it true only certain people are doing that.

Unregistered

Code enforcement too

Code enforcement has been doing that as well. I saw them knocking down signs and removing them in Coral Springs.

Unregistered
    Code enforcement has been doing that as well. I saw them knocking down signs and removing them in Coral Springs.
    Make a video bruh!!! Sign lives matters!

Unregistered
    If a political campaign sign is removed by or at the direction of an opponent that is a felony! That person is subject to arrest. Yes, please take a video and share it.

Unregistered
    If a political campaign sign is removed by or at the direction of an opponent that is a felony! That person is subject to arrest. Yes, please take a video and share it.
    And in this climate, who's going to make that arrest? lol

Unregistered
    Deputy H stop removing sign for Tony.