Ortiz offered to pay family for funeral blame elderly male for causing accident!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz offered to pay family for funeral blame elderly male for causing accident!

Prosecutors Say Man Killed by Red-Light-Running Miami Cop Should Have Prosecutors Say Man Killed by Red-Light-Running Miami Cop Should Have Yielded..

Ramon Bueno had a green light and was driving below the speed limit when Miami Police Officer Lucas Rodrigues ran a red light at double the speed limit and slammed his cruiser into Bueno's car, killing the 71-year-old husband and father.

But prosecutors who declined to file criminal charges against Rodrigues turned some of the blame on Bueno, claiming he should have somehow yielded to the speeding cop.

Now the same officer is facing another investigation

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...video/2258598/

Unregistered
    Slow down. Not worth it.

Unregistered
    I remember that incident Ortiz was offering to pay for the funeral expenses with our union money knowing very well the officer was at fault. Yet he was blaming the old man sayinG who goes to church that early in the morning.

Unregistered

Have you know shame?

Enough bro. Old story. Fake News. Give it up.

Unregistered
    Tapanes, Max, Nestor, and Justin desperate that it’s not working out. The plan isn’t working

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tapanes, Max, Nestor, and Justin desperate that it’s not working out. The plan isn’t working
    Omg! Javi your missing so many names. If you called IA and checked-in go back to sleep. Stay off of telegram, Leo affairs and any social media.

Unregistered
    Javi is coming baaaackkk

Unregistered
    Javi is coming baaaackkk
    Good I'm dying to see the heat Suarez and Colina will get. Let me know when he does.

Unregistered
    Good I'm dying to see the heat Suarez and Colina will get. Let me know when he does.
    Javi are you back yet? When are you coming back?

Unregistered
    A racist pig will never wear an MPD uniform.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast