Crime Scene Unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If it was as bad as you say, you’d find a way to survive without the agency’s insurance. Most everyone else in the community has found a way to survive without working for the agency so I bet you can figure it out as well. You’re like one of those Yankees who say Florida sucks but they moved for the weather. So they weighed it out and Florida won. You’ve weighed it out and HCSO has won. So STFU and quit if you don’t like it, biiitch.
    You are probably the same idiot that tells a domestic violence victim to “just leave”. Its not that easy. This agency and this job deteriorated slowly. Thats why new people quit. The ones that started during a better time are stuck. You cant just throw everything away and restart. Dumb mother fukcer!

Unregistered
    You are probably the same idiot that tells a domestic violence victim to “just leave”. Its not that easy. This agency and this job deteriorated slowly. Thats why new people quit. The ones that started during a better time are stuck. You cant just throw everything away and restart. Dumb mother fukcer!
    It’s 100% that easy. If there are so many better opportunities out there, you’re the dumb mother fukcer for choosing to stay. Nobody is stuck if they are a valuable commodity. Truth is, nobody wants your sorry a$$ that’s why YOU’RE stuck. But I look on the bright side, your misery realizing you suck entertains me daily!!

Unregistered
    Talked to one csi the other night who is just waiting to get vested and then bail. Why give a F about this place when you're young enough to start over?

Unregistered
    Boom right there !!

Unregistered
    It’s 100% that easy. If there are so many better opportunities out there, you’re the dumb mother fukcer for choosing to stay. Nobody is stuck if they are a valuable commodity. Truth is, nobody wants your sorry a$$ that’s why YOU’RE stuck. But I look on the bright side, your misery realizing you suck entertains me daily!!
    This. Exactly this.

Unregistered
    This. Exactly this.
    (Cool) (story) (bro)

Unregistered
    Because this agency sucks! This job sucks! No one wants to work here! Everyone wants to quit! It has gotten exponentially worse over the past few years! The ONLY reason the vast majority stay is because of their BILLS and the need of insurance! Thats it. Plain and simple.

The only ones that truly like it here, are the special fast trackers, and the ones that do not work the front line positions. The ones buffered from liability by us pawns. The ones that show up to the chaos last if even at all or have to be emailed a small news paper of what happened written by the pawns on the front lines and printed for them by secretaries. As if we are not busy enough. Now add body cams to the BS.
    Vote him out on 08/18 then ya suck ball!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12