Heatlhcare Trust

Unregistered

Heatlhcare Trust

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?
    Why don’t you call jimmy he can answer any questions. So That similar question was raised at one of the many meetings that was put on that hardly anyone went to. The short answer is yes it would be covered and no the fund would not go bankrupt if there were 10 people with cancer. Their are certain insurance policies that cover the trust just like every other entity/ govt or private business that provides health insurance to its employees. Perhaps if you attended just one of those meetings you would know this. But going on an annoying website suits you better. Tool

Unregistered
    Instead of insulting the guy or gal for their question, just answer it or help guide them without the “tool” comments. Maybe the person asking didn’t work here yet or they couldn’t attend a meeting and just had a question. Or maybe they are from an outside agency looking to apply with us and they don’t know who “jimmy” is and wanted to know a few answers before making their decision to be a part of TPD.

To the person who asked the original question, if you want to know the ins and outs of the trust and don’t have the PBA number, google Tampa PBA and call the office. They will give you accurate answers to ease your concerns and won’t insult you when you ask. Take care.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you call jimmy he can answer any questions. So That similar question was raised at one of the many meetings that was put on that hardly anyone went to. The short answer is yes it would be covered and no the fund would not go bankrupt if there were 10 people with cancer. Their are certain insurance policies that cover the trust just like every other entity/ govt or private business that provides health insurance to its employees. Perhaps if you attended just one of those meetings you would know this. But going on an annoying website suits you better. Tool
    Thanks Robin.

Unregistered
    Thanks Robin.
    Lol probably a good guess but it was to informative to be robin. She is to stupid and arrogant to answer any question without a shrewd of accuracy.

Unregistered
    Not likely I bet it’s not even a real question. I bet it is made up wanting to stir the pot. Maybe one of Abe’s buddies maybe a member no tricks frix’s disfuctional family members. It’s a common sense question my toddler would know the answer. Plus why ask on this website if you had a true concern or question and wanted a truthful answer why ask here? Anyone knows you would call the PBA.

Unregistered
    Not likely I bet it’s not even a real question. I bet it is made up wanting to stir the pot. Maybe one of Abe’s buddies maybe a member no tricks frix’s disfuctional family members. It’s a common sense question my toddler would know the answer. Plus why ask on this website if you had a true concern or question and wanted a truthful answer why ask here? Anyone knows you would call the PBA.
    You are correct. Same question has been posted on almost every thread and on other departments forums. A troll indeed. Abe, Frix go figure.

Unregistered
    You are correct. Same question has been posted on almost every thread and on other departments forums. A troll indeed. Abe, Frix go figure.
    I posted it one time to see what people’s thoughts were. Some jackass has cut and pasted it all over the different forums. It is not Abe or Frix