Armed Black Militants On The March - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm black, I've never been oppressed by the system. I've worked harder than normal because my parents told me I had to work harder to succeed. I've never been in chains, neither have my parents. We've worked hard for the American dream. My parents never lived off of the system because they were proud people. I will never kneel during the National Anthem or the pledge of allegiance. I fought for this country so you could have your freedom. What's going on right now has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. Look at their website, it says the leaders are trained Marxists. People do your research. I didn't fight for this country for it to be communist.
    Hear, Hear! When the fight comes and it will, I will be honored to stand shoulder to shoulder next to you. Loyal American citizens battling to save our Nation from communists and their useful idiot democrats, like Joe Biden, who want to "transform" our Nation. How does Biden intend to "transform" our Nation, the media must ask, but they will not for they are compromised and complicit.

This is not new, communists have been trying to "transform" our Nation since 1919, the year American communists, emboldened by the 1917 Russian Bolshevik revolution formed the American Communist Party. Persistent communists are and so must we be to save the "Last Stand on Earth." There is no other place to run, seek refuge!

Unregistered
    I'm black, I've never been oppressed by the system. I've worked harder than normal because my parents told me I had to work harder to succeed. I've never been in chains, neither have my parents. We've worked hard for the American dream. My parents never lived off of the system because they were proud people. I will never kneel during the National Anthem or the pledge of allegiance. I fought for this country so you could have your freedom. What's going on right now has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. Look at their website, it says the leaders are trained Marxists. People do your research. I didn't fight for this country for it to be communist.
    Amen brother.

Unregistered
    Sailor, they are welcome to visit me at the Breaker’s where I chill. Look for the maroon 1967 Bentley.
    Do you have reservations?

Unregistered
    Don’t worry we have a secret weapon lugo n Ortiz the black guy they will stop them

Unregistered
    No sweat or fear from me....I treat people fair and balanced...If you weren’t so ignorant you would know our MPD history a little better.

In the 70’s Black Militants Murdered Black MPD Officer Victor Butler, a great person and cop. Soon after a foreign born Cuban terrorist brought a bomb into the MPD main HQ on 11 Street and blew up the hall outside the Homicide Office. Came very close to seriously injuring or killing PO’s and civilians.

Violent criminals of all races are today’s problem.....Black, Cuban, KKK militants are scumbags today, just like they were decades ago.

Keep your powder dry!
    The boogie Black man you are afraid of is not the treat you you in south Florida, the corruption in government is. Stop with the racist trump propaganda BS. Law enforcement is not suppose to be guided by politicians but unfortunately we don’t have a union so it is!.

Unregistered
    Amen. From a fellow black man.

Unregistered
    Man you can almost see your sweat and fear.
    I wonder what your family would do if they were slaves for centuries and a hundred years after slavery ends are still treated differently. Weren’t Cuban militants setting off bombs in Miami in the 70s and 80s? Don’t be hypocrite ignorant one, luckily for you it’s not open carry here unless fishing and legal hunting
    You mean the Cuban mafia... the criminals... yea that did happen how does that make me a hypocrite ... just makes you ignorant

Unregistered
    I pray to God that these bullet catchers do decide to come down to Miami and attempt to enter my white neighborhood. Luckily I know where all my neighbors cameras are and I know where there are “dead areas”.
    Calm down Javi you have no idea where all the hides cameras are in your neighborhood.

Unregistered
    Well, we all know that many here would NOT confront, a large group of armed black militants. The chances of this happening here are slim! The mayor, our chief and those at Metro (a few) and our entire city counsel, would greet them as fellows hero's for taking a HUGH stand for the wrongs, they suffer by the white man! It would make for a great press release. They will line up the FEW white officers we have left to deal with them all, so if it turns to sh!t, the white man cause it and if they are able to send everybody home without any problems. They look like hero's again. Your right to bear arms, doesn't include you walking down the street with assault rifles. So, lets see how our great staff and city hall deal with this. If this even happens! Which I say won't. I know we all talk smack on these posts but some stuff, does hit closes to home. We all want to go home at the end of our shift, without any extra holes placed within us. Beside in my humble opinion we may have black officers but I see blue, not the color of any cops skin. If one knows about racism here, it's the few white's we have, The ones passed over or stuck in sh!t duties cause of their race or no F&F connections. Not let my azz whipping begin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12