Armed Black Militants On The March
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Armed Black Militants On The March

The recent 100 plus armed Black Militants who marched at Stone Mountain, Ga. have made a pledge to show their ignorance in as many “White Privileged” areas as possible. Look forward to an armed assault rifle march of Black Militants in our Miami area soon. Should make for a very interesting day in the history of the MPD.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/score...f6p1Q1kP2w20I/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The recent 100 plus armed Black Militants who marched at Stone Mountain, Ga. have made a pledge to show their ignorance in as many “White Privileged” areas as possible. Look forward to an armed assault rifle march of Black Militants in our Miami area soon. Should make for a very interesting day in the history of the MPD.

Sailor, they are welcome to visit me at the Breaker’s where I chill. Look for the maroon 1967 Bentley.

Unregistered

Man you can almost see your sweat and fear.
    I wonder what your family would do if they were slaves for centuries and a hundred years after slavery ends are still treated differently. Weren’t Cuban militants setting off bombs in Miami in the 70s and 80s? Don’t be hypocrite ignorant one, luckily for you it’s not open carry here unless fishing and legal hunting

Unregistered
    I pray to God that these bullet catchers do decide to come down to Miami and attempt to enter my white neighborhood. Luckily I know where all my neighbors cameras are and I know where there are “dead areas”.

Unregistered

We must wonder how County mayor Carlos Gimenez and City of Miami Francis Suarez will welcome such armed, menacing display. Will they instruct their respective police chiefs to have their SWAT teams to engage these armed, threatening provocateurs, or will they kneel in solidarity and respect? If I were a betting man, I would say both mayors will genuflect, hoping these aggressive armed Black Men just go away.

Unregistered
    I wonder what your family would do if they were slaves for centuries and a hundred years after slavery ends are still treated differently. Weren’t Cuban militants setting off bombs in Miami in the 70s and 80s? Don’t be hypocrite ignorant one, luckily for you it’s not open carry here unless fishing and legal hunting
    Lol, I saw what you did there! Clever one, this old salt is.

Unregistered
    Though Cuban militants in the 1970s and 1980s did set off numerous bombs in Miami and Unincorporated Dade County, some killed and maimed several victims, creating terror, including the ones Rolando Otero detonated at the second floor of the old Miami PD Headquarters, then at 11 Avenue and 11 Street, where Winn Dixie is now, the SAO and even the Airport, the reign of terror was brief. The difference between the 1970s and 1980s is that Miami's Garland P. Watkins Chief from 1975 to 1978, the County's E. Wilson Purdy, Special Agents in Charge from ATF, US Customs and FBI launched a task force to relentlessly pursue any and all leads and prosecute the offenders mostly in Federal Court.

Contrast that past leadership to what now "leads" Miami and Dade County police agencies. I hope when those armed "liberators" show up in Miami or Incorporated Dade, that Francis x. Suarez, Colina, Carlos Gimenez, and Ramirez will follow what Watkins and Purdy did when Miami and Dade County were under attack by faux "Cuban Freedom Fighters." Our local United States Attorney's Office, in concert with the FBI, ATF, and even the US Marshalls doubtless will be ready to engage, whether Miami and or the County mayors decide that it is best to bend a knee once again.

These are very challenging, dangerous times to be a police officer in any town USA, but more so here in South Florida. The question is whether these provocateurs have the mettle to unleash hell on our society, or are they just a show. Unless our Low Enforcement Community confronts them, these armed instigators will continue to intimidate, become more emboldened, and because projected weakness invites attack, they will eventually fire upon police and citizens. Law Enforcement either confronts them now or later. Either way is a matter of when we dance.

Unregistered
    I'm black, I've never been oppressed by the system. I've worked harder than normal because my parents told me I had to work harder to succeed. I've never been in chains, neither have my parents. We've worked hard for the American dream. My parents never lived off of the system because they were proud people. I will never kneel during the National Anthem or the pledge of allegiance. I fought for this country so you could have your freedom. What's going on right now has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. Look at their website, it says the leaders are trained Marxists. People do your research. I didn't fight for this country for it to be communist.

Unregistered
    I'm black, I've never been oppressed by the system. I've worked harder than normal because my parents told me I had to work harder to succeed. I've never been in chains, neither have my parents. We've worked hard for the American dream. My parents never lived off of the system because they were proud people. I will never kneel during the National Anthem or the pledge of allegiance. I fought for this country so you could have your freedom. What's going on right now has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. Look at their website, it says the leaders are trained Marxists. People do your research. I didn't fight for this country for it to be communist.
    Stupid is what stupid does.

Unregistered

Militants Are Scumbags

No sweat or fear from me....I treat people fair and balanced...If you weren’t so ignorant you would know our MPD history a little better.

In the 70’s Black Militants Murdered Black MPD Officer Victor Butler, a great person and cop. Soon after a foreign born Cuban terrorist brought a bomb into the MPD main HQ on 11 Street and blew up the hall outside the Homicide Office. Came very close to seriously injuring or killing PO’s and civilians.

Violent criminals of all races are today’s problem.....Black, Cuban, KKK militants are scumbags today, just like they were decades ago.

Keep your powder dry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast