Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Any updates on this. We haven’t seen this email in my office

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any updates on this. We haven’t seen this email in my office
    Southern region has it.

Unregistered
    You can’t make this up. First we get an email saying see below deputy secretary says cigar bars can open for consumption on premises. Today we get an email saying see below, deputy director says cigar bars have to close u less they have a restaurant license.

Do you really expect us to go to tell them they have to close now after we told them to close then said it’s ok to reopen. Why is no one in upper management held responsible???

Unregistered
    Do you really expect us to go to tell them they have to close now after we told them to close then said it’s ok to reopen. Why is no one in upper management held responsible???
    That is exactly what we will be expected to do. As much as it sucks, it is a fluid situation.

Unregistered
    That is exactly what we will be expected to do. As much as it sucks, it is a fluid situation.
    The whole covid response has been really difficult on the governor and secretary et.al.
    No one had any experience with this and you see the same issues with putting things in motion in other states. Everyone is trying to make it work. Couple all that with the federal response and you have politics guiding a pandemic. I have sympathy for everyone making decisions and having to amend those decisions when new data appears. Do the best job you can and have empathy for our leaders and the people financially impacted with closures. Nobody wanted this but everyone has to make the best of it. We are in a battle with an enemy we can't see. Think of that before criticizing the very people tasked with protecting our safety. May God Bless ABT and all sailing with Her.

Unregistered
    The whole covid response has been really difficult on the governor and secretary et.al.
    No one had any experience with this and you see the same issues with putting things in motion in other states. Everyone is trying to make it work. Couple all that with the federal response and you have politics guiding a pandemic. I have sympathy for everyone making decisions and having to amend those decisions when new data appears. Do the best job you can and have empathy for our leaders and the people financially impacted with closures. Nobody wanted this but everyone has to make the best of it. We are in a battle with an enemy we can't see. Think of that before criticizing the very people tasked with protecting our safety. May God Bless ABT and all sailing with Her.
    Go take a long walk off a short pier. We’re tired of working 5-1 seven days a week with no break. I don’t have any sympathy for arrogant unqualified leadership.

Unregistered
    Go take a long walk off a short pier. We’re tired of working 5-1 seven days a week with no break. I don’t have any sympathy for arrogant unqualified leadership.
    Suck it up, buttercup!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12