Cigar bars open?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cigar bars open?

Why do we have an executive order if the same people who wrote it find every exception to let the very business that should be closed to open? Today it’s cigar bars can now open. Tomorrow it will be food trucks count as kitchens again. Then it’ll be breweries. What a circus this place is

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do we have an executive order if the same people who wrote it find every exception to let the very business that should be closed to open? Today it’s cigar bars can now open. Tomorrow it will be food trucks count as kitchens again. Then it’ll be breweries. What a circus this place is
    Not a circus. A circus has trained acts.

Mr Go Away

Enough

I am so sick of you lazy complaining agents. If you do not like it here then quit. Stop commenting on here. We don’t pay you to think. Just do your d*maned job and your spreadsheet and STFU. You’re all replaceable and we don’t care if you all quit tomorrow none of you are special.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Go Away View Post
    I am so sick of you lazy complaining agents. If you do not like it here then quit. Stop commenting on here. We don’t pay you to think. Just do your d*maned job and your spreadsheet and STFU. You’re all replaceable and we don’t care if you all quit tomorrow none of you are special.
    This must be the director. Any actual real law enforcement professional would agree its a disaster the way we handle this. The secretary and his deputy just drunk tweet and then make rules for their friends.

I get supporting the agency but you can’t tell me this is embarrassing that a new order comes out and then the very people who wrote it come up with loopholes to get around it

Unregistered
    Yes our email yesterday through the chief from the secretary was that cigar bars can open but we’re not supposed to tell anyone that.

Unregistered
    If you smoke cigars while you drink alcohol you cant get covid19

Unregistered
    All the bars that have dual licenses should open as cigar bars.

Unregistered
    Indictments will happen

Unregistered
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the bars that have dual licenses should open as cigar bars.
    If I had a nightclub I would reinvent myself as a cigar bar. Should be easy since there is no definition of one in statute.

Unregistered
    If I had a cigar bar I’d do a public request for the email and since no official announcement was made I would sue for loss revenue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast