pcb is now the robert parker building.. cause - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty raw naming a building for a sinner who blew his freaken brains out. Maybe we can name our HQ after Arthur Teele? Our gym after Ana Maria Cardona. We are going to shyt!
    ......... because leaders and heroes always take the coward's path. Typical examples from the unqualified top levels
    At least at MDPD.

Unregistered
    I was a rookie in central when Robert Parker was the master sergeant. What I remember is he went out of his way to be nice to me, a rookie still on riding assignment when I went upstairs to run some errand. I was surprised he even knew my name, addressing me by my first name (instead of the typical paramilitary last name). A nice personal gesture I thought.....to bother to actually know and address a rookie by name. Say what you want, but I, even as a subsequent “burn-out”, will ALWAYS RESPECT Robert Parker.
    That’s exactly how I remember him too! Very nice! he might have promoted a couple turds, but to be honest they ALL do. I remember him coming on a scene that was a little controversial and he looked at the supervisor and said explicitly “thank god we Have competent people here, the guys are gonna be ok, right”! Just him setting that tone was nice, because the locals were making some bad allegations. I was shocked when he killed him self.

Unregistered
    People who kill themselves should not get buildings named after them. It's not a good message to send to our kids.

Unregistered
    People who kill themselves should not get buildings named after them. It's not a good message to send to our kids.
    What will they do when it’s discovered that he killed himself because the feds were about to scoop him up for misappropriation of funds of a trust he was in charge of.
    A week later a high ranking Corrections employee shot at a trooper and was killed. Many believe it was suicide by cop.
    Ironically, he Parker served on the same trust.

Unregistered
    What will they do when it’s discovered that he killed himself because the feds were about to scoop him up for misappropriation of funds of a trust he was in charge of.
    A week later a high ranking Corrections employee shot at a trooper and was killed. Many believe it was suicide by cop.
    Ironically, he Parker served on the same trust.
    Sounds good enough to name a building after him to me. Mdpd4lyfe

Unregistered
    Nepotism violator in chief.
    Leadership example of how to handle hard situations successfully; by suicide.
    WTF?
    Yes. This is fitting for the PCB building. Embarrassing.
    We can give him a 20 gun salute when the building is officially named! You know...21 gun, minus the one that...you know...went in to his head.

Unregistered
    You want people to respect cops when you don't even respect each other. Clowns.

Unregistered
    We can give him a 20 gun salute when the building is officially named! You know...21 gun, minus the one that...you know...went in to his head.
    You people are savages, you do know he has 2 kids in the department right! Regardless of what he did, have some respect for his family!

Unregistered
    Robert Parker was a disgrace to MDPD. A moron who almost didn't get appointed as Director due to sexually harassing a female employee. He was a sexual predator who used the promise of a promotion or the answers for promotional exams in return to ensnaring MDPD's black female employees to his bed. He used the department to hire and promote his ignorant kids into jobs they never could have been hired for. This includes his wife and daughter, the shopping queens of the police department. There were so many explanations why he killed himself and all were considered plausible. Interestingly they all also alleged inappropriate behavior and/or criminal activities. The real measure of his cowardice and repulsive behavior was to blow out his brains in the neighbors yard where his children were likely to discover him. As mentioned already to name PCB after this POS is reprehensible. He promoted his side kick Ricky Smith as PCB Commander after hiring him knowing full well he had some serious previous criminal activities which should have made Smith ineligible for hire. The best thing that can be done is to allow this suicidal sad excuse for a LEO to continue to rot. By the way look up the GO FUND ME his "loving" and now wealthy wife started. Last look it had a few hundred dollars - that says it all.

Unregistered
    Robert Parker was a disgrace to MDPD. A moron who almost didn't get appointed as Director due to sexually harassing a female employee. He was a sexual predator who used the promise of a promotion or the answers for promotional exams in return to ensnaring MDPD's black female employees to his bed. He used the department to hire and promote his ignorant kids into jobs they never could have been hired for. This includes his wife and daughter, the shopping queens of the police department. There were so many explanations why he killed himself and all were considered plausible. Interestingly they all also alleged inappropriate behavior and/or criminal activities. The real measure of his cowardice and repulsive behavior was to blow out his brains in the neighbors yard where his children were likely to discover him. As mentioned already to name PCB after this POS is reprehensible. He promoted his side kick Ricky Smith as PCB Commander after hiring him knowing full well he had some serious previous criminal activities which should have made Smith ineligible for hire. The best thing that can be done is to allow this suicidal sad excuse for a LEO to continue to rot. By the way look up the GO FUND ME his "loving" and now wealthy wife started. Last look it had a few hundred dollars - that says it all.
    Innocent people don't put bullets in their head. He was a thug, an incompetent idiot. Now we name a building after him. Disgraceful! You don't name building after people who commit suicide. What is wrong with these people! You name building after fallen officers who died in the line of duty! Call it the Fallen Officer Memorial Building.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast