Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

pcb is now the robert parker building.. cause

this place is so stupidly backwards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this place is so stupidly backwards.
    Nepotism violator in chief.
    Leadership example of how to handle hard situations successfully; by suicide.
    WTF?
    Yes. This is fitting for the PCB building. Embarrassing.

Unregistered
    What did you expect from the kneeler?

Unregistered
    Every station and every Police Facility is scheduled to be named after a Black Contributor to MDPD, by January 2021.

Unregistered
    This is racist! The only building that investigates cops has to be named after a black cop. This clearly insinuates that black cops are always in trouble

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is racist! The only building that investigates cops has to be named after a black cop. This clearly insinuates that black cops are always in trouble
    I read it differently. It explicitly, that Black cops are MDPD's conscience, the agency's "Super Ego[1]" if you will. Before rushing to name the building after Parker, I hope proponents do their due diligence, to ensure there is not a smidgen of impropriety that might tarnish the naming.

[1] According to Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic theory of personality, the superego is the component of personality composed of the internalized ideals that we have acquired from our parents and society. The superego works to suppress the urges of the "id" and tries to make the ego behave morally, rather than realistically.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is...perego-2795876

Unregistered

Nobody from Nowhere

I was a rookie in central when Robert Parker was the master sergeant. What I remember is he went out of his way to be nice to me, a rookie still on riding assignment when I went upstairs to run some errand. I was surprised he even knew my name, addressing me by my first name (instead of the typical paramilitary last name). A nice personal gesture I thought.....to bother to actually know and address a rookie by name. Say what you want, but I, even as a subsequent “burn-out”, will ALWAYS RESPECT Robert Parker.

Unregistered
    Wrong thread Steadman! This thread is about the PCB building being named for Bobby Parker

Unregistered
    Pretty raw naming a building for a sinner who blew his freaken brains out. Maybe we can name our HQ after Arthur Teele? Our gym after Ana Maria Cardona. We are going to shyt!

Unregistered
    The Bobby Parker blow ur head off building.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast