Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    When I was a rookie many years ago some old timers pulled me aside and told me the secret to the job was to not expect anything besides a paycheck and benefits. Expect anything more and it will be a disappointment. If a promotion happens it happens and if it does not, don't take it personally. It's just the politics of the agency. After many years of keeping a low profile I attained a middling rank which frankly I did not expect but the extra money is nice. However after seeing many heads roll, deserved and underserved, I decided to lay low and not go around bucking for higher rank like some people. I have something that most of them will never have - enough.

Unregistered
    Keep ya soul no matter what and let boot lickers have the rank and drama

Unregistered
    Hey MG. What about the time your daughter FaceTimed your ex when you left her alone in the car when you were in the woods in Pasco with a prostitute. Oh yeah. The third floor questioned you about it and you denied it so it was put to rest. I can’t believe what this agency has become.

Unregistered
    The "I just want to lick your pu**y" guy got promoted again?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cry? Please point out a single part that is inaccurate. Paniagua was a lazy do nothing shift commander who got pushed to Training against his will because he keeps his mouth shut and is Hispanic. He ignored what his people did as a shift commander. Had he run Training back during the great purge he would have been fired for that behavior. And Mitch is dirty. Always has been. Always got a pass because of his adopted Daddy, just like his dumbass brother. And he somehow got promoted after drunk sexting a bunch of female employees. Slap on the hand. And then sergeant stripes. WTF? Sorry, both are scumbags and don’t deserve the rank. But when should that stop progress?
    Who should have got it over Paniagua?

Unregistered
    The "I just want to lick your pu**y" guy got promoted again?
    MG a LT....what the hell is happening to this place????

Unregistered
    Just goes to show you fluffing multiple members with brass will help you get promoted. JW wasn’t even on the list cause he failed it twice but hey if you are a great fluffer you are good to go

Unregistered
    Just goes to show you fluffing multiple members with brass will help you get promoted. JW wasn’t even on the list cause he failed it twice but hey if you are a great fluffer you are good to go
    Not on the list? I’m sure everyone who actually applied themselves and made the list is just over joyed. To those preparing to take it this year.....don’t bother, it obviously does not matter.

Unregistered
    Who should have got it over Paniagua?
    No one. I think he got the perfect promotion I to the perfect bureau under the perfect major. No captain has survived that major. They all retire early working for the bi-polar *****.

Unregistered
    No one. I think he got the perfect promotion I to the perfect bureau under the perfect major. No captain has survived that major. They all retire early working for the bi-polar *****.
    Why is that,, is it because the administration loves chaotic and toxic supervisor like her.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast