Promotions - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is lying to a spouse a lot different than lying under oath? Didn't you take an oath in both cases, your marriage, the deputy oath and the oath you give before you testify? Then you broke that oath, your promise, your word, your bond and that should not mean anything? No wonder the PCSO is such a cesspool these days with people like you there.
    😑 on a scale of personal morality lying to your spouse, or having an extramarital affair, is wrong. We can agree on that. But it’s not illegal and it doesn’t violate any policies at PCSO unless you have the affair with another member of the Agency. Lying to a supervisor, during the execution of your police duties or in an official proceeding, like a trial, is illegal. It’s also immoral. But divorce in this country is extraordinarily common and doubly so in law enforcement. That’s a fact. Lying over things that cause people to be i care writes or to cover up your own malfeasance is heinous and obviously impacts people far beyond their hurt feelings. Now you may come to your own conclusions as to why people cheat in marriages, but that’s your opinion. This is nothing new to this agency nor this profession. It doesn’t make this place a cesspool nor me bad. And I would bet you a thousand dollars that you have lied in your life. So EAD. That’s all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is lying to a spouse a lot different than lying under oath? Didn't you take an oath in both cases, your marriage, the deputy oath and the oath you give before you testify? Then you broke that oath, your promise, your word, your bond and that should not mean anything? No wonder the PCSO is such a cesspool these days with people like you there.
    Have no fear. He's not there anymore, hence why he's trying real hard to defend his slimey behavior.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345