What is good for the Deputies is good for the command staff and the sheriff

Unregistered

What is good for the Deputies is good for the command staff and the sheriff

Sheriff Knight left his vehicle unlocked last night. This morning he found that his ballistic vest, his badge wallet identifying him as the sheriff and “other possible items missing.”

He violated his own general orders by not calling his communications center and requesting an officer to come to the crime scene. Instead, he called the Venice Chief of Police and went the backdoor route to circumvent the obvious embarrassment factor.

However; he suspended a swat deputy for a month, and demoted him from detective to patrol for the same reason. That deputy was Brian Keane. He was also removed from the swat team for the very same offense.
    We are curious if his #2 guy, Kurt Hoffman, the legal advisor told him to call the chief direct or to follow the general orders?

Give the sheriff a call and ask him if he is going to take some time off. I believe what is good for his deputies is good for him. What will the sheriff do to hold himself accountable? I think we all know the aqnswer to that.

The sheriff’s address can be located in public records through the property appraisers office.
    Look under Thomas M. Knight and Tracy M. Knight and you will find the address of:

216 Park Blvd.
    Venice, FL 34285

Unregistered
    By the way, that was his department vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Knight left his vehicle unlocked last night. This morning he found that his ballistic vest, his badge wallet identifying him as the sheriff and “other possible items missing.”

He violated his own general orders by not calling his communications center and requesting an officer to come to the crime scene. Instead, he called the Venice Chief of Police and went the backdoor route to circumvent the obvious embarrassment factor.

However; he suspended a swat deputy for a month, and demoted him from detective to patrol for the same reason. That deputy was Brian Keane. He was also removed from the swat team for the very same offense.
    We are curious if his #2 guy, Kurt Hoffman, the legal advisor told him to call the chief direct or to follow the general orders?

Give the sheriff a call and ask him if he is going to take some time off. I believe what is good for his deputies is good for him. What will the sheriff do to hold himself accountable? I think we all know the aqnswer to that.

The sheriff’s address can be located in public records through the property appraisers office.
    Look under Thomas M. Knight and Tracy M. Knight and you will find the address of:

216 Park Blvd.
    Venice, FL 34285

Actually he did do the right thing by calling the agency who's jurisdiction he resides in.

Unregistered
    Pants on fire Tomnocchio - you know dam good and well that car was left unlocked. Car hoppers rarely break windows we all know that. I bet there is a neighbors camera that will prove the car was unlocked. Also Tomnocchio, you being such the amazing cop you are, you mean to tell me that you didn't hear your car alarm blaring at 0300 hours nor did your neighbors hear it? I call bullshit. You need a suspension without pay. No wonder our county is so crime ridden, your dumbass can't even protect your own driveway. You sure were quick to toss Brian under the bus, but I bet you won't man up on this one. Hope your husband locks your car doors from now on ROFLMAO!! You are a total tool dude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The current sheriff's address is listed in a public records search through the property appraisers office. Look under Thomas M. Knight and Tracy M. Knight and you will find the address of:

216 Park Blvd.
    Venice, FL 34285
    Click here to see it in Google or click here to see a close-up pic of the crime scene location. LOL