Thank you for your service and appreciation.

Unregistered

Thank you for your service and appreciation.

The other day someone wearing medical scrubs approached me and thank me for my service. I told them thank you and laughed, Why did I find it funny!
    Because I don't look at this job as doing a service for free. It's a job that I get paid very well for it. If you take this job looking for recognition and self-serving you're in a wrong career and a fool. Also, I don't understand the free food donations that we are still getting. Why? We are in no need of getting free food from the community? We work, get paid and can easily stop anywhere we want to buy food.

Unregistered
    Ok loser, Hater wanna be cop, groupie. Are you satisfied now? Carry on and go back to mommie!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The other day someone wearing medical scrubs approached me and thank me for my service. I told them thank you and laughed, Why did I find it funny!
    Because I don't look at this job as doing a service for free. It's a job that I get paid very well for it. If you take this job looking for recognition and self-serving you're in a wrong career and a fool. Also, I don't understand the free food donations that we are still getting. Why? We are in no need of getting free food from the community? We work, get paid and can easily stop anywhere we want to buy food.

This job is 85% social media appearance and Some of those businesses want to appear as pro something and kiss city halls rear for favors
    Do you think when the politicians meat at these fancy restaurants where’s owners want to expand they pay for their meals? Family get togethers? Posing for pics is part of the game

Unregistered
    Shut the F U C K up. Wanna be cop.

Unregistered
    Just keeping looking at the social media and then wonder why people dislike some of us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go back to the blm line you anarchist communist and stop spreading your hate in here ,you don't think that we can see who you are piece of subhuman excrement

Unregistered
    Who are the a$$clowns shutting down restaurants in Little Havana? Too scared to work in Overtown or Model City, so let's go lick Francis's boot and shut down mom and pop's restaurant.

Unregistered
    Let those people work