Director of MDPD Lacks Courage

Unregistered

Director of MDPD Lacks Courage

It is a sad day when the Director of MDPD crucifies a police officer from a violent aggressive THUG. Yes this black female is a THUG that thinks she attack a police officer. Your Director lacks courage and that is why citizens like me are voting for a Sheriff. FREDO Ramirez has he ever been a street COP? Its obvious that he doesn't have the COJONES a leader. POlice Officers deserve better.

A concerned citizen.

Unregistered
    Oh my Tony Craps making his presence known.

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t the director fired tony like he said he would? Could it be the pressure from the officers & community? Didn’t get the support you were expecting Freddy boy huh??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why hasn’t the director fired tony like he said he would? Could it be the pressure from the officers & community? Didn’t get the support you were expecting Freddy boy huh??
    Where does he say he’s firing him? He says he “intends”! You obviously have never been given a DAR. Almost every single intent letter says termination and it gets negotiated down by the PBA. So he can intend to do whatever he wants idiot!

Unregistered
    Where does he say he’s firing him? He says he “intends”! You obviously have never been given a DAR. Almost every single intent letter says termination and it gets negotiated down by the PBA. So he can intend to do whatever he wants idiot!
    Go check his Twitter. It says he fired him.

Unregistered
    Settle down gold badge, and stop with the unnecessary insults!! You obviously love FREDO!! Exit his a€€hole for a second, and take a fresh breath!! He lost his department the moment he decided to take the automatic JP temper tantrum decision to deny his Officer his equal rights and suspend, ROD, fire, then back to ROD, Tony. He’s done in our opinion. We do not respect or support him, and he finally proved us right. 1st, he kneeled, and now this. Waiting for a third hit would make us stupid like you!! The only difference between the Airport incident & the Stadium incident are the races. Tony is black Puerto Rican, the subject is African American, and the Warrant Detective is African American, and his subject was Anglo (which apparently now is automatic privilege). The Warrant Officer gets an automatic approval and backed by our command staff because...he is African American!! All the African American radio personnel and the media automatically condemned Tony without waiting for actual evidence and witness statements, which all back Tony and shows he did not violate any policy and the AA witnesses statements backup his actions. But FREDO, wanted to appease the black community and show he is effective. Guess he forgot how heavy handed he was in Hammocks!! BTW: PBA is a joke!!

Unregistered
    Settle down gold badge, and stop with the unnecessary insults!! You obviously love FREDO!! Exit his a€€hole for a second, and take a fresh breath!! He lost his department the moment he decided to take the automatic JP temper tantrum decision to deny his Officer his equal rights and suspend, ROD, fire, then back to ROD, Tony. He’s done in our opinion. We do not respect or support him, and he finally proved us right. 1st, he kneeled, and now this. Waiting for a third hit would make us stupid like you!! The only difference between the Airport incident & the Stadium incident are the races. Tony is black Puerto Rican, the subject is African American, and the Warrant Detective is African American, and his subject was Anglo (which apparently now is automatic privilege). The Warrant Officer gets an automatic approval and backed by our command staff because...he is African American!! All the African American radio personnel and the media automatically condemned Tony without waiting for actual evidence and witness statements, which all back Tony and shows he did not violate any policy and the AA witnesses statements backup his actions. But FREDO, wanted to appease the black community and show he is effective. Guess he forgot how heavy handed he was in Hammocks!! BTW: PBA is a joke!!
    I wanted to give Fredo a chance. I was actually open to it. Shame on me! Next thing I see the guy kneeling and acting like a coward. Then he does not back our brother up. It's all about him. If it's between us and them, he will always choose them. I don't know how people at HQ can look at him in the eye. He is an embarrassment. Our department has become a joke. We are leaderless.

Unregistered
    That’s the funny part, you don’t see him there! He doesn’t show his face to his troops. I haven’t seen FREDO since before Covid.

Unregistered
    That’s the funny part, you don’t see him there! He doesn’t show his face to his troops. I haven’t seen FREDO since before Covid.
    Because he is a coward. He is a little boy in a Director's uniform. He wants this to go away but it never will. In all my years, I have disagreed with some Directors. Some I liked better than others, but I never doubted they had our backs. This is the first Director I can honestly say does not have our back. He is a puppet. Worse, Freddy is anti police. Wow.

Unregistered
    JUAN PEREZ started the trend. He hated his own agency because he knew that no one in the department respected him. In fact, he still walks around telling people how he groomed Freddy. Lol