How Hialeah's Corrupt Chief Encouraged Anti Cop into SA Race
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How Hialeah's Corrupt Chief Encouraged Anti Cop into SA Race

This Op-Ed was written by Melba Pearson. She is a Candidate for Miami-Dade State Attorney:

"In Miami, I am running to be the next state attorney of Miami Dade County. Two critical injustices brought me to the decision to run.
    The second case was Jesus Menocal. Menocal was a sergeant in the Hialeah Police Department. He was accused in 2015 of sexually assaulting five women and girls, using his badge as leverage."

https://hylonewsmiami.com/2020/05/30...-of-injustice/

Note: Because Velasquez and Hernandez left their perverted bagman on the street for years after victims came forward this anti cop biotch jumped into the States Attorneys race. If elected she can have devastating effects on PDs in Dade County. And we can thank that POS Sergio Velasquez for that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Op-Ed was written by Melba Pearson. She is a Candidate for Miami-Dade State Attorney:

"In Miami, I am running to be the next state attorney of Miami Dade County. Two critical injustices brought me to the decision to run.
    The second case was Jesus Menocal. Menocal was a sergeant in the Hialeah Police Department. He was accused in 2015 of sexually assaulting five women and girls, using his badge as leverage."

https://hylonewsmiami.com/2020/05/30...-of-injustice/

Note: Because Velasquez and Hernandez left their perverted bagman on the street for years after victims came forward this anti cop biotch jumped into the States Attorneys race. If elected she can have devastating effects on PDs in Dade County. And we can thank that POS Sergio Velasquez for that.
    She is not an Anti-Coo she is against corrupted. cops 👮*♀️

Unregistered
    I hope that Melba Pearson wins that Election, So she can start cleaning up the Corruption in the Hialeah. Starting with Velazquez. Not only because of the cover up with the Menocal case. But countless other criminal actives he has par taken in.

Sergio, your time is running out. Not even Oggun!!! is going to save you this time. Menocal jr is more than likely going to get a 5K1 letter. With the intel that he is telling them about you. Your Buddy Sosa also is taken about you and released information of your business dealings with him.

I am willing to bet that Menocal Sr. is also dishing out about your boat trips to the Gulf, To save his son. Your old buddy on Palm ave has also spoken and confirmed those trips.

No amount of Brujeria is going to save you from the punishment that is coming to you. You were pre warned in your ITA.

And when Mrs. Pearson is done with you she will go to the next fish the dishonorable Mayor Hernandez. This is all counting that the FBI doesn't indict you first.

Unregistered
    She won’t win. No money or support. Only support is from the anti cop supporters. Nice try communist.

Unregistered
    Papo,
    Ese tipa es communista.

Unregistered
    Hialeah will be on her radar ands Melba will go after 100, Ruiz, Villa, Crusoe, and Ruiz’s other bag of bandits.

We all recall working with her. She knows the dirtbags from the show. And their time will come. And if the SA pulls this out, she will have darts out.
    A real investigation will doom them.

Unregistered
    Melba is toast. She will get protesters vote. I know Hialeah, they won’t vote for a Negra. Never. She a communist and a ACLU attorney. Won’t happen.

Unregistered
    Melba is toast. She will get protesters vote. I know Hialeah, they won’t vote for a Negra. Never. She a communist and a ACLU attorney. Won’t happen.
    She doesn't have to win Hialeah, she needs to win Dade county. And right now the blacks and other communists are highly pumped up and will be out in force on election day. Pearson could very well pull it out.

Unregistered
    During her campaign Melba, Should bring out the fact how years ago Rundle used her connections to save her son from Federal charges. When he was arrested at MIA for trafficking Marijuana!!! That's public corruption at its finest and abuse of power. With the winds and tides changing she will have a good shot at winning the election. The people are tired of Rundle.

Unregistered

Velasquez facilitated the rapes

During her campaign Melba, Should bring out the fact how years ago Rundle used her connections to save her son from Federal charges. When he was arrested at MIA for trafficking Marijuana!!! That's public corruption at its finest and abuse of power. With the winds and tides changing she will have a good shot at winning the election. The people are tired of Rundle.
    She could probably pick up some votes if she were to inform the citizens how Chief Velasquez allowed Menocal to sexually assault numerous Hialeah women and children for years in exchange for Menocal collecting bribes.
    It is not an exaggeration to state that Velasquez could be one of the worst criminals in Hialeah history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast