What’s up with some of these Staff Members retweeting using their City Accounts !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What’s up with some of these Staff Members retweeting using their City Accounts !

I’m starting to see a lot of staff members using their city accounts as their platform for personal opinions. Who’s monitoring these violations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m starting to see a lot of staff members using their city accounts as their platform for personal opinions. Who’s monitoring these violations.
    Sailor, opinions are like Bentleys. Only rich people matter. Only rich people are entitled.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Why can’t they use their city account. The DO’s doesn’t apply to staff.

Unregistered
    Why can’t they use their city account. The DO’s doesn’t apply to staff.
    They are using it politically and to get attention. That's fine if you use it with your own account but not in uniform representing the MPD. This social media stuff has become a totally different animal when it comes to staff dealing with the public, especially people with influence and power.

Unregistered
    It's about being noticed and appearing to be a team player. It's do as I say, not as I do! Ron, I see you post a few times a day, so when are you going to give up this lie of being airborne? No military order was ever given by the SOD or SON, that all COOKS on a sub be airborne trained. Especially advance elite combat training, such a ranger school, halo/haho school, sniper school. You weren't even a driver as you've been claiming.. Damn, what douches do for attention. Did that forced retirement cause a mental breakdown? I mean being a chief twice for a department, that doesn't have a chief and while your claiming to be there. They named the one being replaced and the new guy they put in. How's that possible? Then you've claimed to be a chief where my brother works?? No one at that department knows who you are. You really need a change in your medication, what they have you on isn't working. No, don't invite to the sauna, I don't swing that way and plus I like my freedom. We both know you would run again and scream for charges to be pressed. Like that quick azz whipping you got in the dustbowl in the late 80's. I sadden that cell phone weren't what they are now. It would make for one he!! of a video.

Unregistered
    It's about being noticed and appearing to be a team player. It's do as I say, not as I do! Ron, I see you post a few times a day, so when are you going to give up this lie of being airborne? No military order was ever given by the SOD or SON, that all COOKS on a sub be airborne trained. Especially advance elite combat training, such a ranger school, halo/haho school, sniper school. You weren't even a driver as you've been claiming.. Damn, what douches do for attention. Did that forced retirement cause a mental breakdown? I mean being a chief twice for a department, that doesn't have a chief and while your claiming to be there. They named the one being replaced and the new guy they put in. How's that possible? Then you've claimed to be a chief where my brother works?? No one at that department knows who you are. You really need a change in your medication, what they have you on isn't working. No, don't invite to the sauna, I don't swing that way and plus I like my freedom. We both know you would run again and scream for charges to be pressed. Like that quick azz whipping you got in the dustbowl in the late 80's. I sadden that cell phone weren't what they are now. It would make for one he!! of a video.
    Opps diver, Miami high moment! Go ahead get it out of your system, that's all you have left now putting done others.

Unregistered
    I tweet whatever I want or whatever retweets I want. There’s nothing you can do about it you patrolman. Get back to work.

Unregistered
    I tweet whatever I want or whatever retweets I want. There’s nothing you can do about it you patrolman. Get back to work.
    Good I guess will start exposing your tweets

Unregistered
    Good I guess will start exposing your tweets
    woooooo. I am scared. Woooooo. Go handle calls.

Unregistered
    woooooo. I am scared. Woooooo. Go handle calls.
    Javi stay off Leo affairs and telegram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast