Maybe Scott Israel and Greg Tony should Listen to the words of a real PD Commander

Unregisteredmaybejust

Maybe Scott Israel and Greg Tony should Listen to the words of a real PD Commander

Unregisteredwowowo

Passion in the troops

You think those cops were ordered to be there? I can tell you with confidence, absolutely not. You think a crowd would voluntarily show up and support Israel or Tony like that? I think you all know the answer to that. Funny, didn’t once hear him call himself a great leader.

Unregistered

Scott Israel is the man to pick as to be the returning Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwowowo View Post
    You think those cops were ordered to be there? I can tell you with confidence, absolutely not. You think a crowd would voluntarily show up and support Israel or Tony like that? I think you all know the answer to that. Funny, didn’t once hear him call himself a great leader.
    If Politicians would stay in their lane and let the Sheriff Israel run this agency without their political intentions we would be great again. Israel asked for lots of tools, supplies and raises for the deputies but commissioners did not give a dam to listen. That’s where the failures came from.
    He will be back and now better then ever. He has the wisdom and knowledge to make this work unlike the other candidates or current temp we have. He will keep promoting from within and not venture that’s for sure. We all will be happy and successful once again.

Unregisteredokbro

Some people lose it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Politicians would stay in their lane and let the Sheriff Israel run this agency without their political intentions we would be great again. Israel asked for lots of tools, supplies and raises for the deputies but commissioners did not give a dam to listen. That’s where the failures came from.
    He will be back and now better then ever. He has the wisdom and knowledge to make this work unlike the other candidates or current temp we have. He will keep promoting from within and not venture that’s for sure. We all will be happy and successful once again.
    Somebody is desperate to get their job back.

Unregistered
    Too late Scotty!!! You had your chance and blew it. Nobody trusts a word that comes out of your mouth (or understands it).

Unregistered

Liar, liar

Scott will tell you what he knows you want to hear. Then he stabs you in the back and blames somebody else. He is a hypocrite and has lied so much, he can't remember! I hope you resumes ready because you're not gonna be share for again! You have your little cheerleaders around you telling you you're doing great, and they're lying to your face like you do to everyone else!

Unregistered
    Too late Scotty!!! You had your chance and blew it. Nobody trusts a word that comes out of your mouth (or understands it).
    Just like it will be on Nov. 3 with Trump. He had his chances.