2020 Promotional Exams

Unregistered

2020 Promotional Exams

I heard they are postponing the 2020 promotional exams due to Corona Virus as well as BLM protests. Study groups haven’t been able to gather as well as numerous deployments have caused study interruptions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they are postponing the 2020 promotional exams due to Corona Virus as well as BLM protests. Study groups haven’t been able to gather as well as numerous deployments have caused study interruptions.
    Study groups?

Unregistered
    Grab a tissue you pu$$y.. nobody cares! You already failed

Unregistered
    I didn’t know study groups were part of the process and mandatory. Is that part of the entitlement era?

Unregistered
    I didn’t know study groups were part of the process and mandatory. Is that part of the entitlement era?
    Yes. All candidates also get 3 stress cards. If they find questions or parts of the promotional test are so stressful they can PLAY THE CARD.
    You know it is a PRIVILEGE. Points are now given for some.
    They are going to give it online with a special log in to take the test also.

Why do we hire children an SJW cry babies?

Unregistered
    I also heard you need to stfu

Unregistered
    Where is the PBA? This is a direct contract issue.