Worthless - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worthless

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me tell you something. What I originally posted is nothing new. Our skillset is worthless for a reason. To keep us here. That paradigm is just far worse now being that the leftist media has made it a trend to hate cops and just doing our jobs is now racist. The people that support us don't speak up. The ones that hate us has our agency’s full attention. Our worthless skillset is the ONLY reason this agency still has deputies and why many other agencies still have deputies, offIcers, troopers, and so on. Thats how they keep us staffed. By making us valueless to the private sector. Otherwise there would be no cops. Especialy now. Don't believe me? How come when they started hiring highly educated college kids during the Docobo era for those few years, those batch of rookies started quitting left and right? Because 1. This job sucks so they wanted to leave. 2. Their big college degrees made it possible. Those of us with only police experience because we chose to remain loyal and stay here are stuck because of our very police experience. 9 out of 10 deputies I know want to quit. The ones that don't are the hot heads that use this job as their identity. The very cops that let their pride get in their way and cause the trouble we are all in now. Good cops are going to quit. The ones that remain WANT TO quit but are stuck. The left over approval seeker brown nosers are the only ones this agency truly has left. Im sure some of them will be posting comments soon trying to discredit my thread. There is no way you guys are ok with this job unless you are some desk jockey.
    Both of your posts made sense. Never mind the negative ass kissers that have dumb responses. Most of them need this job to define them. Without the badge they would be nobodies. They couldn’t survive in corporate America, because as you stated they have a degree in criminal justice. A degree in criminal justice is only useful in the criminal justice career field. A person that has a degree in business could do this job with 0 issues, while having a degree that can be used outside the criminal justice career field. All I can say is keep your head up and weigh out your options. Thankfully I was able to retire long before this madness started. Stay safe!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quit trying to sound smart, mother fukcer. You’re not.
    What is the intention of this response? Huh? You are the mother fukcer Because you know full and well how worthless a CJ degree is. ANYONE that has one will say the same thing. Don't try to cover it up.

Unregistered

$$tupid Me

Quit trying to sound smart, mother fukcer. You’re not.
    Wow I guess I must've hit a nerve with that one, eh? I actually obtained my Bachelor's in Business Admin while working full time at HCSO. It resulted in the extra CJST salary incentive $$ (added to the $$ from career development classes.) Retired with a nice big DROP nest egg and a pension to boot. Continued to work and the degree was a definite plus when combined with my law enforcement experience. So, I wasn't trying to sound smart, I was trying to encourage those who may be seeking a higher degree to maybe switch majors.

Unregistered
    Wow I guess I must've hit a nerve with that one, eh? I actually obtained my Bachelor's in Business Admin while working full time at HCSO. It resulted in the extra CJST salary incentive $$ (added to the $$ from career development classes.) Retired with a nice big DROP nest egg and a pension to boot. Continued to work and the degree was a definite plus when combined with my law enforcement experience. So, I wasn't trying to sound smart, I was trying to encourage those who may be seeking a higher degree to maybe switch majors.
    Cool story bro

Unregistered
    Grow up “Cool story bro”

Unregistered
    Grow up “Cool story bro”
    What you going to do about it b!tch?

Unregistered
    I am going to laugh at your immaturity bro.

Unregistered
    Learn to code.
    Can you go into further detail please?

Unregistered
    Can you go into further detail please?

That's "code" (ha, see what I did there?) for learn computer programming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12