Whatley Stories - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Whatley Stories

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at Chuck's work file. Littered with discipline after discipline.
    TwAt-Ly was a supervisor’s worst nightmare!, You want to talk about a high maintenance do nothing now that’s a TwAt-Ly.

Unregistered

Facts

TwAt-Ly was a supervisor’s worst nightmare!, You want to talk about a high maintenance do nothing now that’s a TwAt-Ly.
    Not true received the Gold Cross and many commendations for Critical Incidents. Have them bring up his discipline in the debates. they can't nothing there. Look at his evals. Try something better the other candidates have had no rebuttal to Whatley's attacks. I think he only has a reprimand from the 1990's for being late and a vest that went missing during a divorce. No escaped prisoner. Subject ran out of the house when Whatley made entry and ran past three units outside the house. Escaped prisoner is a person that was in custody so get the facts straight.

Unregistered
    Not true received the Gold Cross and many commendations for Critical Incidents. Have them bring up his discipline in the debates. they can't nothing there. Look at his evals. Try something better the other candidates have had no rebuttal to Whatley's attacks. I think he only has a reprimand from the 1990's for being late and a vest that went missing during a divorce. No escaped prisoner. Subject ran out of the house when Whatley made entry and ran past three units outside the house. Escaped prisoner is a person that was in custody so get the facts straight.
    Try again Whatley made entry into the house and laid hands on the guy and told him he was under arrest. The moolie than defeated the pink belt karate expert and ran out the house. Yes other units were there they were at the back of the house. Whatley tried to chase after the moolie but his gun belt fell off as soon as he exited the house. Are those the facts you needed me to get straight????? Oh lets all here about his divorce and the missing BSO property (vest).

Unregistered
    Try again Whatley made entry into the house and laid hands on the guy and told him he was under arrest. The moolie than defeated the pink belt karate expert and ran out the house. Yes other units were there they were at the back of the house. Whatley tried to chase after the moolie but his gun belt fell off as soon as he exited the house. Are those the facts you needed me to get straight????? Oh lets all here about his divorce and the missing BSO property (vest).
    This is so accurate. Love the pink belt comment!

Unregistered
    You know there's so many people attacking so many of the candidates when in fact you should only be attacking two candidates Israel and Tony and less you stop you going to get the one you don't want

Unregistered
    You know there's so many people attacking so many of the candidates when in fact you should only be attacking two candidates Israel and Tony and less you stop you going to get the one you don't want
    Could careless who gets in as long as it’s not sleeping beauty Twat-bag. I only have 6 months to go sucka’s!

Unregistered
    Could careless who gets in as long as it’s not sleeping beauty Twat-bag. I only have 6 months to go sucka’s!
    I see TwAt-Ly was up to his old tricks again at the debate. Yeah it’s funny and has to be said but come-on man is that all your campaign is about???? I would love to see one of the candidates that Twat-ly talks sh*t about punch him in the face, now that would be entertaining.

Unregistered

Thankful

I see TwAt-Ly was up to his old tricks again at the debate. Yeah it’s funny and has to be said but come-on man is that all your campaign is about???? I would love to see one of the candidates that Twat-ly talks sh*t about punch him in the face, now that would be entertaining.
    You mean that your mad that he called Phony Tony out calling him a pathological liar. He called out TT the entire debate and your mad. Whatley was the first candidate to call TT on his lies. Prior to Whatley entering the debates no candidate called TT out. They had five debates prior to covid and no one had the balls to call TT a fraud Whatley did. You don't have to like Whatly but he may have helped keepIng TT from winning.. Thanks Chuck for going after that POS.

Unregistered
    You mean that your mad that he called Phony Tony out calling him a pathological liar. He called out TT the entire debate and your mad. Whatley was the first candidate to call TT on his lies. Prior to Whatley entering the debates no candidate called TT out. They had five debates prior to covid and no one had the balls to call TT a fraud Whatley did. You don't have to like Whatly but he may have helped keepIng TT from winning.. Thanks Chuck for going after that POS.
    I call Chuck try Don Rickles of Broward County. All he does is insults people. No substance to his campaign.

Unregistered

Good

Good your whole career has been a waste of tax payer money

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast