Whatley Stories - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Stories

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you guys hear the story about Chuck kicking someone ass? Funny me neither.
    But I did hear the story about him ratting other officers out.

Unregistered
    Did you guys hear the story about Chuck kicking someone ass? Funny me neither.
    Lol, yeah me either. The guy takes a few karate classes and he thinks he is the next Bruce Lee. Typical Coward wants people to think he is tuff but we all know he is a CHUMP...Right Chuckie. You know the word CHUMP don’t ya. You had to look it up and then do a Utube video.

The only story I have heard is when the little jitterbug had a warrant and Pink belt Chuckie went into his home to arrest him. The Jit was able to get away from Mr. Self defense and escape. The funny thing is when the fat slob Chuckie attempted to run after him his gun belt fell off. Priceless. True story plenty of witnesses ain’t that right TwAt-LY.

Unregistered
    Lol, yeah me either. The guy takes a few karate classes and he thinks he is the next Bruce Lee. Typical Coward wants people to think he is tuff but we all know he is a CHUMP...Right Chuckie. You know the word CHUMP don’t ya. You had to look it up and then do a Utube video.

The only story I have heard is when the little jitterbug had a warrant and Pink belt Chuckie went into his home to arrest him. The Jit was able to get away from Mr. Self defense and escape. The funny thing is when the fat slob Chuckie attempted to run after him his gun belt fell off. Priceless. True story plenty of witnesses ain’t that right TwAt-LY.
    HAHAHAHAHA, great story did a little checking around last night and this story was confirmed. Whatley you are a joke.
    So how does it feel to be made fun of???? You sit in these debates and have your little pet names for the other candidates and you think you are getting votes because of that. Sorry to inform you but the games have just begun.

Unregistered
    HAHAHAHAHA, great story did a little checking around last night and this story was confirmed. Whatley you are a joke.
    So how does it feel to be made fun of???? You sit in these debates and have your little pet names for the other candidates and you think you are getting votes because of that. Sorry to inform you but the games have just begun.
    Back to the top, Hey Chuckie poo you make any new video’s????

Unregistered
    Back to the top, Hey Chuckie poo you make any new video’s????
    I heard through the he grapevine Chuck the TWAT might be on suicide watch from these post’s. Say it isn’t so, who would we pick on??

Unregistered
    I heard through the he grapevine Chuck the TWAT might be on suicide watch from these post’s. Say it isn’t so, who would we pick on??
    So true, he has been very quiet lately. I heard he is just hanging around?

Unregistered

Shame

I don't believe that, I'm not sure if he did but so does a lot of deputies at the airport and port. That's no big deal. But you can check out the deputy that fell asleep at MSD shortly after the murder of the 17 people or the deputy that fell asleep driving and was killed. Tell me about that.
    It was shame that the one died driving home. He was stacking up OT and details with a few months left for retirement so be careful with the OT it's better to have a smaller pension check then to affect your health or life. According to TT there is only a shortage of 59 Leo's so there should be a lot less overtime.

Unregistered
    It was shame that the one died driving home. He was stacking up OT and details with a few months left for retirement so be careful with the OT it's better to have a smaller pension check then to affect your health or life. According to TT there is only a shortage of 59 Leo's so there should be a lot less overtime.
    Who and when was that death?

Unregistered
    So true, he has been very quiet lately. I heard he is just hanging around?
    Nah, he is just into asphyxiation.

Unregistered
    Nah, he is just into asphyxiation.
    He be a freak with small chicklets and a RAT!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast