Whatley Stories - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Stories

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well make the call chicken sh!t
    Is this a Sheriff candidate making a threat? Are you into violence Chuck? Is this how you handle someone calling you out on your incompetence when you were a Deputy? Wow I am sure this would be a great topic in the next debate huh Chuck.

Unregistered
    Your talking about the time during power track days and I was refused request for new leather it was worn out. Chief Rogers and his crime stat lying team were concerned about receiving his bonus. The person ran out of the house and a perimeter was set up and he was arrested. After that incident the illustrious command finally gave me new leather and they were pissed. Typical BSO games no equipment unless an incident or someone dies. So please find something better. Tell us how great you are and your amazing abilities. If you doubt my abilities you have my number I will be more than happy to give you a free demonstration, but you won't call because you are afraid. If your not afraid, prove me wrong like a said free seminar exclusively for you on my knowledge of Chinese Internal Arts. I will keep everybody posted that you were to afraid to meet for your free seminar.

You are a nobody that has to suck up to other people hoping that you will get something in return, what a shame. I feel sorry for you especially after August 18th. After that date plan your exit strategy. P.S. You will never call me Twat-bags to my face. I have given you the opportunity to do so if you don't take it everyone knows your a ball less fraud.
    How many times did someone escape from you Twatty boy. Handing out leather had nothing to do with a Chief getting their bonus. Anytime I ever asked for any type of equipment the request was granted. Maybe it was just you Twatty boy. When you are a subpar below average crybaby Deputy why would anybody want to do anything for you. Every district has a Twatty boy or two. Several OPPD guys and girls have said what a problem child you were. You needed constant supervision and needed help in just about every area of the job.

Unregistered

BS

How many times did someone escape from you Twatty boy. Handing out leather had nothing to do with a Chief getting their bonus. Anytime I ever asked for any type of equipment the request was granted. Maybe it was just you Twatty boy. When you are a subpar below average crybaby Deputy why would anybody want to do anything for you. Every district has a Twatty boy or two. Several OPPD guys and girls have said what a problem child you were. You needed constant supervision and needed help in just about every area of the job.
    You're trying really hard because your afraid and that's understandable. Well contact retired Captain Rafeal Perez and ask him about constant supervision. Check 28 years of evaluations for constant supervision. Check all the awards and commendations for bravery and needing constant supervision to include the Gold Cross. Yes you got what you wanted because you were the biggest and still are suck up in BSO history. I got into it with Rogers and Lt. Murray on many occasions , sorry having a shift collect shopping carts and carrying cans of spray paint in the vehicle to prevent from being harassed by command did not set well with me, especially while drive by shootings are occurring on Oakland Park Blvd. I was very anti- power trac and so were many other deputies. But you were different you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and was allowed to do what you want. Not now, you're stuck with phony Tony trying to bide your time hoping you will make it to retirement. I made it and I am free to do what ever I want and say what ever I want. So behave yourself and go 65 a call like a good little deputy. PS every evaluation stated great knowledge and experience and needs no if any supervision. Evaluations speak of how I was able to help deputies on many occasions with my knowledge and experience. My file is right there at the PSB look at it, so please find something else. Your candidate will lose and you will have to just deal with it or pack your trash and retire. Me either way I win.

Unregistered

gutless

Is this a Sheriff candidate making a threat? Are you into violence Chuck? Is this how you handle someone calling you out on your incompetence when you were a Deputy? Wow I am sure this would be a great topic in the next debate huh Chuck.
    I hope they bring it up. You want to call me out like a bad ass, then follow through. There is a difference between being called incompetent and they way you run your mouth. I did not make a threat I offered a free seminar since you doubt my abilities, and You declined out of fear. Your a gutless keyboard warrior nothing more.

Unregistered
    I hope they bring it up. You want to call me out like a bad ass, then follow through. There is a difference between being called incompetent and they way you run your mouth. I did not make a threat I offered a free seminar since you doubt my abilities, and You declined out of fear. Your a gutless keyboard warrior nothing more.
    If you were a real contender they probably would, but since you are no threat to anybody running I am sure they wont.
    Chuck “I’m a Twat” Whatley thinks he is all that. You are some tough guy huh chuckie? I speak only the TRUTH about you and you know it. You are incompetent and your work history proves that. Ask any supervisor that had the Displeasure of having you on their shift. You don’t know the law, you make stufF up and then called on the carpet with your crazy Law interpretation. You allowed someone to escape, where were all those self defense skills then Chuckie??? And BTW your escaped prisoner was not caught right away like you stated. I will say it again Twat-boy I am far from afraid of you, and would wear your old a$$ out. But the RAT that you are (and you are a RAT Chuckie) that’s been proven several times you would call the police and claim elderly abuse...HAHAHAHA.

Please keep responding I enjoy making you look like a bigger fool every time you run your suck.

Unregistered
    Why do you hate this guy so much. Isreal or Toney? Jeez... at least he is running and talking. Give it a rest. At least he is doing something...unlike you.

Unregistered
    Why do you hate this guy so much. Isreal or Toney? Jeez... at least he is running and talking. Give it a rest. At least he is doing something...unlike you.
    The guy is a fraud and incompetent. I think all the candidates suck unfortunately I will be stuck voting for Al. The lesser of the two other evils.

Unregistered

Good

The guy is a fraud and incompetent. I think all the candidates suck unfortunately I will be stuck voting for Al. The lesser of the two other evils.
    Good Al will lose.

Unregistered
    I kinda was thinking the same thing a underhanded threat. I was leaning towards voting for Whatley but after seeing this no way would I vote for him. I have a very large family and a lot of friends. I am going to show them this post and steer them far away from this guy. Can you say violent tendencies?

Unregistered
    Did you guys hear the story about Chuck kicking someone ass? Funny me neither.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast