Whatley Stories - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Whatley Stories

Unregistered

Pollock's

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know there's so many people attacking so many of the candidates when in fact you should only be attacking two candidates Israel and Tony and less you stop you going to get the one you don't want
    Yes Pollock's people responding. Your mad that he also exposed Pollock's lies, which means Pollock would go to same tricks once.he is in . The big three are corrupted and you know it. I don't expect perfection., but some honesty would be nice and someone that backs the troops.
    Chuck has a platform and he has mentioned it many times. I vote chuck better then these lying g POS even Clark has a past for sexual harrassment.

Unregistered
    Good your whole career has been a waste of tax payer money
    HAHA, yeah and it will continue with my 6 figure pension and 5 years of the drop. I will be moving out of State so enjoy paying my salary you c*cksucker. I hope they raise your property tax and sales tax to pay all us old timers our money. Hopefully by the time you do your 30 years with that great investment plan you are in you will be dead and never get a dime.

Unregistered

Dropped

HAHA, yeah and it will continue with my 6 figure pension and 5 years of the drop. I will be moving out of State so enjoy paying my salary you c*cksucker. I hope they raise your property tax and sales tax to pay all us old timers our money. Hopefully by the time you do your 30 years with that great investment plan you are in you will be dead and never get a dime.
    I already retired with my drop dumb azz. And you had to work with TT 6 more months.

Unregistered
    I already retired with my drop dumb azz. And you had to work with TT 6 more months.
    Another slug ripping off the tax payer’s? You gotta lot of room to talk you POS.

Unregistered
    Whatley’s running scared heard he might drop out to avoid anymore embarrassment? Anybody else hear this?

Unregistered
    Whatley’s running scared heard he might drop out to avoid anymore embarrassment? Anybody else hear this?
    I heard that also, he just cant get enough change form the motorist’s. I saw him and the Boy Scouts fighting over the intersection of Powerline and OPB. The Boy Scouts were kicking his cankles and punching him in his fat belly. The karate kid finally had enough and left.

Unregistered

Waiting

He is waiting to see who wins the primary.

Unregistered
    He is waiting to see who wins the primary.
    I heard he had a roll of dimes and some nickels and he actually went into the bank to get the cash....LOL

And then what do the same thing he does now...........NOTHING?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910