Whatley Stories
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley Stories

Unregistered

Whatley Stories

Hey Chuck why don’t you tell everybody how often you got caught sleeping at the airport?

Unregistered
    I don't believe that, I'm not sure if he did but so does a lot of deputies at the airport and port. That's no big deal. But you can check out the deputy that fell asleep at MSD shortly after the murder of the 17 people or the deputy that fell asleep driving and was killed. Tell me about that.

Unregistered

Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't believe that, I'm not sure if he did but so does a lot of deputies at the airport and port. That's no big deal. But you can check out the deputy that fell asleep at MSD shortly after the murder of the 17 people or the deputy that fell asleep driving and was killed. Tell me about that.
    He didn't commit murder lie his way to law enforcement, screw people over to get rank and didn''t cause the highest death rate in Broward history. Your candidates have a history of lies and corruption , but they are better right. Please find something better on Whatley, so far he is the most honest, not perfect but honest and pro Leo.

Unregistered
    Hey Chuck why don’t you tell everybody how often you got caught sleeping at the airport?
    Hey Chuck why don’t you tell everybody how your gun belt fell off chasing the kid out of his house in Oakland Park. HAHAHAHAHA priceless. Folks this guy Twat-face is the biggest goof and he wants to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Hey Chuck why don’t you tell everybody how your gun belt fell off chasing the kid out of his house in Oakland Park. HAHAHAHAHA priceless. Folks this guy Twat-face is the biggest goof and he wants to be Sheriff.
    I just asked a co-worker who worked with Twat-bag in OPPD. He verified this story, and yes Twat-bag went into a jigs house to arrest him on a warrant. Twat-bags great self defense/karate skills must have been on vacation that day. But the jig was able to get away from twat-bag and run out the house/front door and escape into the darkness. But oh yes when twat bag ran out of the house chasing the jig his whole gun belt fell to the ground. Cant make this stuff up folks. And this guy want to be Sheriff.

Cant wait for Twat-bags kid to put his spin on this one or maybe Twat-bag himself will make a comment?

Unregistered
    I just asked a co-worker who worked with Twat-bag in OPPD. He verified this story, and yes Twat-bag went into a jigs house to arrest him on a warrant. Twat-bags great self defense/karate skills must have been on vacation that day. But the jig was able to get away from twat-bag and run out the house/front door and escape into the darkness. But oh yes when twat bag ran out of the house chasing the jig his whole gun belt fell to the ground. Cant make this stuff up folks. And this guy want to be Sheriff.

Cant wait for Twat-bags kid to put his spin on this one or maybe Twat-bag himself will make a comment?
    And he's a ****ing rat.

Unregistered

Spin

Your talking about the time during power track days and I was refused request for new leather it was worn out. Chief Rogers and his crime stat lying team were concerned about receiving his bonus. The person ran out of the house and a perimeter was set up and he was arrested. After that incident the illustrious command finally gave me new leather and they were pissed. Typical BSO games no equipment unless an incident or someone dies. So please find something better. Tell us how great you are and your amazing abilities. If you doubt my abilities you have my number I will be more than happy to give you a free demonstration, but you won't call because you are afraid. If your not afraid, prove me wrong like a said free seminar exclusively for you on my knowledge of Chinese Internal Arts. I will keep everybody posted that you were to afraid to meet for your free seminar.

You are a nobody that has to suck up to other people hoping that you will get something in return, what a shame. I feel sorry for you especially after August 18th. After that date plan your exit strategy. P.S. You will never call me Twat-bags to my face. I have given you the opportunity to do so if you don't take it everyone knows your a ball less fraud.

Unregistered
    Your talking about the time during power track days and I was refused request for new leather it was worn out. Chief Rogers and his crime stat lying team were concerned about receiving his bonus. The person ran out of the house and a perimeter was set up and he was arrested. After that incident the illustrious command finally gave me new leather and they were pissed. Typical BSO games no equipment unless an incident or someone dies. So please find something better. Tell us how great you are and your amazing abilities. If you doubt my abilities you have my number I will be more than happy to give you a free demonstration, but you won't call because you are afraid. If your not afraid, prove me wrong like a said free seminar exclusively for you on my knowledge of Chinese Internal Arts. I will keep everybody posted that you were to afraid to meet for your free seminar.

You are a nobody that has to suck up to other people hoping that you will get something in return, what a shame. I feel sorry for you especially after August 18th. After that date plan your exit strategy. P.S. You will never call me Twat-bags to my face. I have given you the opportunity to do so if you don't take it everyone knows your a ball less fraud.
    I told you Twat-bags would come crawling out of the closet with......wait for it.......(AN EXCUSE). You have a story for everything you get called out on and you have the nerve to say that about every candidate.

It’s called keeper’s you fool! They hold your belt to your inner belt. I am surprised your fat gut didn’t keep it in place (Fat slob). Chinese Internal Arts HAHAHAHA. F’ your so called abilities. Nobody is afraid of you TWAT-bags. I am sure you would get your a$$ beat and you would be the first to call the police. That’s what SNITCHES/RATS do. You do remember all those people you snitched on at the airport don’t ya???

I have NO issue calling you anything I want to your face and you wont do a damn thing about it old man. The only ball less fraud is you and everybody knows that so keep acting tough POPS!

Unregistered
    I told you Twat-bags would come crawling out of the closet with......wait for it.......(AN EXCUSE). You have a story for everything you get called out on and you have the nerve to say that about every candidate.

It’s called keeper’s you fool! They hold your belt to your inner belt. I am surprised your fat gut didn’t keep it in place (Fat slob). Chinese Internal Arts HAHAHAHA. F’ your so called abilities. Nobody is afraid of you TWAT-bags. I am sure you would get your a$$ beat and you would be the first to call the police. That’s what SNITCHES/RATS do. You do remember all those people you snitched on at the airport don’t ya???

I have NO issue calling you anything I want to your face and you wont do a damn thing about it old man. The only ball less fraud is you and everybody knows that so keep acting tough POPS!
    You got this rat snitch guy so figured out. You can push his buttons like know other. It almost seems like you are family with this guy cause you know what makes him tick. I cant wait to see what else you can tell us about this loser.

Unregistered

Funny

Well make the call chicken sh!t

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast