Liberal Democratic Mayors

Unregistered

Liberal Democratic Mayors

Hows that patronizing the protesters working out for you? Funny how it hasn't gotten you a free pass this time around. You Democrats think you can turn this on and off like you did in the past, not this time. The fact that the mob's are showing up at your house should be your first clue. You liberal White Democrats have encouraged and supported this, now live with it. Submit to all of their demands or else, is the message they are sending you peacefully this time. I wouldn't bet my life or my families life on it remaining that way. See, nobody is safe when people are emboldened to break the law and there is little consequence for doing so. When law and order breaks down, nobody is going to be safe.

A Liberal

Who agrees with you

Without order there will never be peace! If the protesters strategy is to simply antagonize public officials and the police their efforts will eventually fail. Kudos to the Parkland victims and students who brought about real change!! Most of the protesters just want their two minutes of fame on social media outlets and say “look at me”. The protesters can march all they want it’s importan but, if they violate the law by damaging property or obstructing the normal flow of traffic in a roadway, they should be arrested. No exception!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by A Liberal View Post
    Without order there will never be peace! If the protesters strategy is to simply antagonize public officials and the police their efforts will eventually fail. Kudos to the Parkland victims and students who brought about real change!! Most of the protesters just want their two minutes of fame on social media outlets and say “look at me”. The protesters can march all they want it’s importan but, if they violate the law by damaging property or obstructing the normal flow of traffic in a roadway, they should be arrested. No exception!
    You want people to think you’re some kind of expert but you’re not. Your fragile ego needs to feel special. Isn’t that right, Hitler?