Keep showing this to keep reminding people. Scott Israel “incompetent”

Unregisterednotice

Keep showing this to keep reminding people. Scott Israel “incompetent”

Unregisteredohwell

Funny, coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednotice View Post
    Funny, Diperna did more political bs for that moron than anyone, and he’s nowhere to be seen on that video. COINCIDENCE ?????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohwell View Post
    Funny, Diperna did more political bs for that moron than anyone, and he’s nowhere to be seen on that video. COINCIDENCE ?????
    What part did he play? He was only a deputy. Israel had that amazing command staff! That’s right they call him “Not My Fault” Scott. Yeah it was the fault of a deputy not the “supposed” sheriff. Don’t vote for Not My Fault Israel, people will get hurt or worse and it won’t be Israel’s fault. He’ll blame someone else for sure!

Unregisterednohe

No he wasn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What part did he play? He was only a deputy. Israel had that amazing command staff! That’s right they call him “Not My Fault” Scott. Yeah it was the fault of a deputy not the “supposed” sheriff. Don’t vote for Not My Fault Israel, people will get hurt or worse and it won’t be Israel’s fault. He’ll blame someone else for sure!
    Diperna was not a deputy, he was non sworn. And all he did was waist time and promote the amazing leader. Until he got fed-up and started tearing up the sheriff to the public. Now a video emerges With part of the story taken from his article. Hey, I ain’t complaining, your enemies enemies are your best friend.

Unregistered
    Yes don't vote for Israel vote for Tony

Unregistered
    Tony LMAO. Mr. I will suspend and fire every Deputy I can.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony LMAO. Mr. I will suspend and fire every Deputy I can.
    I think not my mentality challenged friend. Only the stupid ones.