We are voting for GT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure who we is sucker, but we deputies, at least 90% of we Deputies, Sgt’s, and Lt’s, will not be voting for this criminal.

If you vote for him, and by the devils doing, he gets elected, you Broward County will be on your own. Good luck to you. Because no deputies will be risking anything while this guy is in charge. It will be a total shut down. Enjoy watching your property values drop exponentially, as crime rises out of control.

Even you dummies in Parkland who don’t have a shred of common sense, understand losing equity, don’t you?

Dumb Broward preparing to fall to the ground.
    The Governor would have been better off going down to sistrunk and 27th and picking a crackhead off this street corner to be sheriff Than picking terd Toney. At least the crackheads might have had some morals.

Unregistered
    You losers been f~cking each other for years. Call Tony what you want, but you will call him sheriff. Broward county say’s so.
    No, I won't call him Sheriff, even if he is elected. I will only answer my calls. Not that I'm being pro-active now with everything going on and his lack of support, but things will really shut down if he is elected because 99% of his employees don't trust him!

Unregistered
    The Governor would have been better off going down to sistrunk and 27th and picking a crackhead off this street corner to be sheriff Than picking terd Toney. At least the crackheads might have had some morals.
    Crackheads have morals? You’re a fukking idiot and a troll.

Unregistered
    Crackheads have morals? You’re a fukking idiot and a troll.
    They have more morals than crack dealers!!!!! And your a suk azz cuck boy!!!!!!!

That was probably you in the pictures between his legs.!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12