We are voting for GT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

We are voting for GT

He’s picking up a lot of steam amongst the troops. Best raise In the last decade, better training, better equipment, my family and I will vote for him. I’m not falling for you old fat miserable guys, propanganda. You guys will be miserable no matter who is in office. The young guys like GT!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s picking up a lot of steam amongst the troops. Best raise In the last decade, better training, better equipment, my family and I will vote for him. I’m not falling for you old fat miserable guys, propanganda. You guys will be miserable no matter who is in office. The young guys like GT!
    You are so full of $hit! You are either part of his command staff trying to save his/her job or you're one of the magic wanded hoping for another undeserved promotion. Tony has done nothing but lie to everybody about his accomplishments. He didn't start the Real Time Crime Center, Israel did, he didn't start the new training facility, Israel did, and he doesn't know $hit about active killer training! He said he trained 25,000 people in active killer training, when in fact he taught them how to apply a tourniquet to STOP THE BLEED, sound familiar? So stop trying to bolster Tony's resume, he's lied about it enough. What you're going to learn is we can't be bought for a few pennies! Those with half a brain know, if he wins this agency will be destroyed and law enforcement work will stop! His own employees will not work for this Temper Tantrum Egomaniac!

#anybodybutTony2020

Unregistered
    Swingers united!!!🥒✊

Unregistered
    Swingers united!!!🥒✊
    You losers been f~cking each other for years. Call Tony what you want, but you will call him sheriff. Broward county say’s so.

Unregistered
    You losers been f~cking each other for years. Call Tony what you want, but you will call him sheriff. Broward county say’s so.
    The guy has been great to us even after these Dumb asses went after him and his wife. He will be receiving my vote. Plus the county commission likes him. I don’t care about his personal life. Think of the future.

Unregistered
    The guy has been great to us even after these Dumb asses went after him and his wife. He will be receiving my vote. Plus the county commission likes him. I don’t care about his personal life. Think of the future.
    Not going backwards. He will be our best bet moving forward.

Unregistered
    Tony has my vote as well.
    Al Pollock and Jeff Bell tried to play dirty politics and it backfired on them. Who cares that he used LSD when he was young. He was defending his family with his father's gun in the badlands of Philadelphia and shot that spanish illegal MF five times, I would have shot him 10 times.So what that he lied on several police applications "WE ALL DO".
    The naked pictures are with his wife at a pool party in Miami with his friend having fun so what. This was all lies from Pollock and Bell to make Sheriff Tony look bad. He is a young black brother with plenty of support from the men and women in uniform and the command staff. The deputies are scare to say anything because those are the bad cops that don't want to get caught so its better to be quiet. It wasnt his fault that a female prisoner gave birth to a baby it's not like it's the first time in history, that happens all of the time. It backfired on you Pollock (your the dirty one) have you sent any naked pictures to deputies lately. Have you stolen money from the agency narcotics unit, have you testified falsely in court, are you letting out any criminals out of jail because their your friends. No you haven't because you were FIRED by Isreal. You see people of Broward County don't care what Sheriff Tony did before he became sheriff we only care of the after actions of a superior leader and what he did for the people of Broward County.
    Vote to Reelecte Sheriff Tony ⁶badazz"
    Go to his website to see what a sheriff does.

Unregistered

We want Israel back as our Sheriff.

Tony has my vote as well.
    Al Pollock and Jeff Bell tried to play dirty politics and it backfired on them. Who cares that he used LSD when he was young. He was defending his family with his father's gun in the badlands of Philadelphia and shot that spanish illegal MF five times, I would have shot him 10 times.So what that he lied on several police applications "WE ALL DO".
    The naked pictures are with his wife at a pool party in Miami with his friend having fun so what. This was all lies from Pollock and Bell to make Sheriff Tony look bad. He is a young black brother with plenty of support from the men and women in uniform and the command staff. The deputies are scare to say anything because those are the bad cops that don't want to get caught so its better to be quiet. It wasnt his fault that a female prisoner gave birth to a baby it's not like it's the first time in history, that happens all of the time. It backfired on you Pollock (your the dirty one) have you sent any naked pictures to deputies lately. Have you stolen money from the agency narcotics unit, have you testified falsely in court, are you letting out any criminals out of jail because their your friends. No you haven't because you were FIRED by Isreal. You see people of Broward County don't care what Sheriff Tony did before he became sheriff we only care of the after actions of a superior leader and what he did for the people of Broward County.
    Vote to Reelecte Sheriff Tony ⁶badazz"
    Go to his website to see what a sheriff does.
    You mean Temp Tony who only did good by what was left by the real sheriff that was voted in by the people of broward County not like temp Tony who was selected by a failure to Florida Governor DeSantas who has done nothing but made all bad choices. Temp Tony to be his first failures. With a smear campaign and a promise to outs Israel when Israel was found not guilty several times. All of this is factual just like Temp Tony’s criminal record and use of LSD. Ask the 5th floor no one likes it up here. We hate to even go to work. The Abuse abuse alone is terrible. All we hear is scream orders. My own husband tells me to leave. As a hard working black woman we all in any color deserves respect no matter who you are.

Unregistered
    You mean Temp Tony who only did good by what was left by the real sheriff that was voted in by the people of broward County not like temp Tony who was selected by a failure to Florida Governor DeSantas who has done nothing but made all bad choices. Temp Tony to be his first failures. With a smear campaign and a promise to outs Israel when Israel was found not guilty several times. All of this is factual just like Temp Tony’s criminal record and use of LSD. Ask the 5th floor no one likes it up here. We hate to even go to work. The Abuse abuse alone is terrible. All we hear is scream orders. My own husband tells me to leave. As a hard working black woman we all in any color deserves respect no matter who you are.
    Scotty you piece of sh!t. Now you’re pretending to be a hard working black woman on the 5th floor. You’re a funny desperate incompetent fukk. You must be on LSD to come up with this bullsh!t. We can tell it’s you by the way it’s so poorly written. By the way what is abuse abuse, some kind of new Israel catch phrase? You really are a dumb fukk. Can’t wait till August when you will be gone.

Unregistered

Dummies

Not sure who we is sucker, but we deputies, at least 90% of we Deputies, Sgt’s, and Lt’s, will not be voting for this criminal.

If you vote for him, and by the devils doing, he gets elected, you Broward County will be on your own. Good luck to you. Because no deputies will be risking anything while this guy is in charge. It will be a total shut down. Enjoy watching your property values drop exponentially, as crime rises out of control.

Even you dummies in Parkland who don’t have a shred of common sense, understand losing equity, don’t you?

Dumb Broward preparing to fall to the ground.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast