Gregory Tony begging for votes in Parkland - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He came to my house and I slammed the door in his face.
    Bullsh!t you kissed his azz, cause you a lying little b!tch.

Unregistered
    That's a violation of county ordinance right now so is his team violation it please take pictures and show Channel 10

Unregistered
    That's a violation of county ordinance right now so is his team violation it please take pictures and show Channel 10
    Please learn to write. You’re showing everyone how ignorant you are.

Unregistered
    It was not Sheriff Tony who was knocking on doors it was about 100 deputies that are supporting him. Do they realize that Covid 19 is out and the mayor said no personal contact and stay six feet away. This sheriff doesn't listen and neither does his command staff. Don't vote for Tony or Israel please. We need a sheriff that will be there for us deputies and sergeants.
    I guess that idiot Hunter and his Dad over promised Tony all of the Parkland votes. How bad is it when even they realize what a disgrace Tony is as sheriff!

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    I guess that idiot Hunter and his Dad over promised Tony all of the Parkland votes. How bad is it when even they realize what a disgrace Tony is as sheriff!

#anybodybutTony
    Yeah right Parkland is going to back Israel. They also want Peterson as chief.

Unregistered

The Truth!

There's a reason Tony is so desperate. His criminal background and lies will crush his Blue Spear business. Nobody will hire his company after all of the lies. Even if he changes his company name and puts the business in Holly's name, a quick internet search done by a 5 year old will reveal all, the homicide, drug use, lies, and so on. His name is worthless now. This is why he's trying so desperately to keep the position he is unqualified for that was handed to him. He has never been held accountable and he feels everybody but him should be transparent. If he practiced what he preaches he wouldn't have lied about his past. He did because he knew he would have NEVER been hired. Even the former Coral Springs Police Chief said he would not have hired Tony if he knew about his past. That speaks volumes!

#anybodybutTony2020

Unregistered
    There's a reason Tony is so desperate. His criminal background and lies will crush his Blue Spear business. Nobody will hire his company after all of the lies. Even if he changes his company name and puts the business in Holly's name, a quick internet search done by a 5 year old will reveal all, the homicide, drug use, lies, and so on. His name is worthless now. This is why he's trying so desperately to keep the position he is unqualified for that was handed to him. He has never been held accountable and he feels everybody but him should be transparent. If he practiced what he preaches he wouldn't have lied about his past. He did because he knew he would have NEVER been hired. Even the former Coral Springs Police Chief said he would not have hired Tony if he knew about his past. That speaks volumes!

#anybodybutTony2020
    Sorry Scott, he will be Sheriff and you shall remain the poor poor victim.

Unregistered
    Sorry Scott, he will be Sheriff and you shall remain the poor poor victim.
    Sorry, not Scott, not voting for him either. Listen Benny, we know the truth hurts and now it's out there. You gambled now you're all in, you have no choice. I'll be sorry to see you go, but I never thought you would sell your soul or sellout BSO for personal gain.

Unregistered
    Sorry, not Scott, not voting for him either. Listen Benny, we know the truth hurts and now it's out there. You gambled now you're all in, you have no choice. I'll be sorry to see you go, but I never thought you would sell your soul or sellout BSO for personal gain.
    There’s a lot of them that have sold out that I previously didn’t think would. Sadly, this place is a fail under this garbage leadership.

Unregistered

Blue Lives Matter boy and don't ever forget it!😆

#anybodybutTony2020
    AMEN!! JUST say NO to the murdering thug who was NEVER honest about his past. F the governor and F FDLE!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast