Thug in uniform Edward Lugo at it again attacking a female scene wearing a red hat. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think someone missed the point. If the radical left jobless clueless millennial morons would get a permit, then neither Lugo or anyone else would have to come do arrests. Problem solved, issue avoided.
    A permit will be denied or they will be allowed to protest, where no-one would hear or see them. I get the chief's point of view and the action, he has to take. Lugo, is a punk, thug in uniform and can only hold his own ground, with females. Any officer who needs backing, I'm more then willing to go all out, to get there. Lugo, Ortiz's and crew. I just don't drive as fast. Passing arrest off to another is a cowards way of policing. Write your own "A" form, man up and stand behind your actions.

Unregistered
    He has always been a coward

Unregistered
    A permit will be denied or they will be allowed to protest, where no-one would hear or see them. I get the chief's point of view and the action, he has to take. Lugo, is a punk, thug in uniform and can only hold his own ground, with females. Any officer who needs backing, I'm more then willing to go all out, to get there. Lugo, Ortiz's and crew. I just don't drive as fast. Passing arrest off to another is a cowards way of policing. Write your own "A" form, man up and stand behind your actions.
    eat my balls. Disappointment will also be st your doorsteps

Unregistered
    Is he still falling asleep in dopers cars while deals are going down

Unregistered
    Old news rookie

Unregistered
    Is he still falling asleep in dopers cars while deals are going down
    Does it matter anymore. All the new rookies are following so hang on. Disappointment is coming in many ways.

Unregistered
    He has always been a coward
    Matt and tommy you guys come on here and bash Lugo cause of your election that’s coming up you can write your ten post back to back where have you guys been the last two months not with us in the front lines at least he has balls to go arrest protesters and you guys as Sgt when have you written an A form you clowns don’t have balls to file grievances let alone arrest anyone luckily for us your crew will be gone soon.

Unregistered
    The pride are done come November. Everyone is hating on them. Now the useless MCPBA to.

Unregistered
    He’s a chicken shit only likes to work the south end never been north of the river cause he’s afraid ,

Unregistered
    Matt and tommy you guys come on here and bash Lugo cause of your election that’s coming up you can write your ten post back to back where have you guys been the last two months not with us in the front lines at least he has balls to go arrest protesters and you guys as Sgt when have you written an A form you clowns don’t have balls to file grievances let alone arrest anyone luckily for us your crew will be gone soon.
    Has the balls to arrest a non combative female protester. Wow ! What a cops cops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast