Terry Lewis

Thread: Terry Lewis

Unregistered

Terry Lewis

This is my opinion based on events that occurred in my life.

You contributed money to Kurt Terry? Really? Why ? So he could continue to destroy a place the your old boss worked his ass off to make great? You make me sick to my core. You know, you will never be remembered as the great leader that you thought you were. You will only be remember by most as a man who screwed over many officers and deputies in your lifetime. You called us "Buddy" to our faces and slapped us on the back with that smile, pointing your finger, with that crappy laugh, and then you stabbed us in the back and muther flugged us as you walked away. A lot of us talked about you too Terry and I personally never remember anyone saying anything good about you. I remember my first week at the Sheriff's Office a senior deputy told me never to trust you. I was going through a tough spot in my life as we all do at some point. You came to me 56 and offered your "sincere" help with my family problem. You told me "your door was always open" and weeks later in a desperate and dark moment I went to you and begged you for that help. Instead of helping me you embarrassed me and laughed at me (I think it was a snicker). Then you questioned me and made me feel as If I had done something wrong. You questioned my ethics and attacked my character by changing the subject and asking me about my past. I knew I had done nothing wrong (ever) but you made it seem as though I had. I will never forget how you humiliated me in front of then Corporal Kenny ( A man whom I deeply admired my entire career) even the look on his face that day, was of embarrassment for me.

I learned my lesson that day about you. In my humble opinion you are a horrible person. I will never forgive you for not helping me when I needed you the most. In reality I think that you were afraid to help me because you didn't really know how. The one simple thing that a real leader would have known is how to help his men. Instead you turned it into a Good Ole Boy joke about me. You sir are no leader of men so please do me and "real leaders of men" a favor and never think of yourself or tell others that you were a "great leader". Instead let them read this. Money well spent sir. This is my opinion and this experience was real. Glad I got that off my chest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You contributed money to Kurt Terry? Really? Why ? So he could continue to destroy a place the your old boss worked his ass off to make great? You make me sick to my core. You know, you will never be remembered as the great leader that you thought you were. You will only be remember by most as a man who screwed over many officers and deputies in your lifetime. You called us "Buddy" to our faces and slapped us on the back with that smile, pointing your finger, with that crappy laugh, and then you stabbed us in the back and muther flugged us as you walked away. A lot of us talked about you too Terry and I personally never remember anyone saying anything good about you. I remember my first week at the Sheriff's Office a senior deputy told me never to trust you. I was going through a tough spot in my life as we all do at some point. You came to me 56 and offered your "sincere" help with my family problem. You told me "your door was always open" and weeks later in a desperate and dark moment I went to you and begged you for that help. Instead of helping me you embarrassed me and laughed at me (I think it was a snicker). Then you questioned me and made me feel as If I had done something wrong. You questioned my ethics and attacked my character by changing the subject and asking me about my past. I knew I had done nothing wrong (ever) but you made it seem as though I had. I will never forget how you humiliated me in front of then Corporal Kenny ( A man whom I deeply admired my entire career) even the look on his face that day, was of embarrassment for me.

I learned my lesson that day about you. In my humble opinion you are a horrible person. I will never forgive you for not helping me when I needed you the most. In reality I think that you were afraid to help me because you didn't really know how. The one simple thing that a real leader would have known is how to help his men. Instead you turned it into a Good Ole Boy joke about me. You sir are no leader of men so please do me and "real leaders of men" a favor and never think of yourself or tell others that you were a "great leader". Instead let them read this. Money well spent sir. This is my opinion and this experience was real. Glad I got that off my chest.
    You must forgive Terry Lewis, if you want to receive God's eternal forgiveness for your mistakes and for your past poor judgements of others. There is no need for us to forgive those who treat us fairly and with dignity. Forgiveness is only needed for those who harm us emotionally, professionally, financially or otherwise. It's counter-intuitive and it has varying degrees of difficulty -- depending on what was done -- but it's required. It's something that we are required learn -- and to practice daily -- for the rest of our mortal lives. It's not easy, but it's required. Godspeed to you in your journey.

Unregistered

TL

Not addressing the political angle at all but most everyone who worked for him called him Total Liar.

Unregistered
    TL=The Liar

TL THE TOTAL LIAR

Wink Ahhh The One Nut Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Wow, this poster hit it on the head! Terry "ONE NUT" Lewis. Yes, got his name cheating on his spouse numerous times but when he was with MLS (MLB), she talked too much and spilled the beans about him having 1 nut. Was that why he was such a D*I*C*K? Probably not. His nature. Crime prevention D*I*C*K sucker who licked Monge's A$$ to climb the ladder. Never did $hit at the SSO except run around trying to be a SWAT leader. Hey TL, fu[k you, your family and id like nothing more than to see you spend your geriatric years suffering the way you made others suffer. Im not alone here, you screwed many and I wish you the worst! You're a piece of $hit and want KH to win ONLY to cover years of adultery and corruption you were part of. Sorry but too many know about you and your thugs. Go tell your wife you're sorry and find GOD. He probably wont forgive you but wont hurt to try.

Unregistered

Yep

Respected leader/ never
    Liar/ mostly starting in the Balkwill regime and beyond
    Backstabber/ since his youth
    Full of sh#t/ his entire life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by TL THE TOTAL LIAR View Post
    Wow, this poster hit it on the head! Terry "ONE NUT" Lewis. Yes, got his name cheating on his spouse numerous times but when he was with MLS (MLB), she talked too much and spilled the beans about him having 1 nut. Was that why he was such a D*I*C*K? Probably not. His nature. Crime prevention D*I*C*K sucker who licked Monge's A$$ to climb the ladder. Never did $hit at the SSO except run around trying to be a SWAT leader. Hey TL, fu[k you, your family and id like nothing more than to see you spend your geriatric years suffering the way you made others suffer. Im not alone here, you screwed many and I wish you the worst! You're a piece of $hit and want KH to win ONLY to cover years of adultery and corruption you were part of. Sorry but too many know about you and your thugs. Go tell your wife you're sorry and find GOD. He probably wont forgive you but wont hurt to try.
    Beautifully said! He was the worst Captain and even worst human. He worked in DC for a year and then came to SSO. Went immediately to Crime Prevention. A politician with a badge. I used to feel sorry for the horse he rode in Mounted Patrol. The horse did not look happy when TL would drop his fat ass on him. Animal Abuse.