Javi your name made it on the Miami Herald today! Front page story - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Carollo???

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What? Papo you are delusional. Whether you like it or not, we have a standard (many of us follow it) to uphold including how you govern yourself. We give up a lot of our freedoms under the guise of a leo but not as private citizens. Ortiz was caught red handed defrauding the city. When he decided to do this whole black and white stuff, he put himself in hot water and Carollo got him to admit most of it.
    Your'e kidding, right?? Crazy Joe is just that, LOCO EN LA CABEZA. He is an embarrassment to the human race. What a self centered POS. Should I say more? Carollo is a legend in his own mind albeit a dangerous one. The going joke is that you can tell when an attorney is lying when they move their lips. Same analogy goes for Loco Joe. Can't say anything nice for this malcreatant. Liar, Opportunist and Back Stabber.

Unregistered
    Your'e kidding, right?? Crazy Joe is just that, LOCO EN LA CABEZA. He is an embarrassment to the human race. What a self centered POS. Should I say more? Carollo is a legend in his own mind albeit a dangerous one. The going joke is that you can tell when an attorney is lying when they move their lips. Same analogy goes for Loco Joe. Can't say anything nice for this malcreatant. Liar, Opportunist and Back Stabber.
    Papo I don’t disagree with you, el tipo estas perdido but doesn’t take away the fact he asked Ortiz about the application and ortiz stumbled to answer.

Unregistered
    If you attempt to fire Ortiz for saying he is black under the "One Drop Rule," you are violating his rights under the 1964 Civil Rights Act law. Like him or not, what he claims might be factual or not, but you can't fire him for saying he is black. He believes he is black, or he can believe he is a Unicorn. It's his and ours Constitutional Right under Freedom of Speech of the first Amendment of OUR Constitution. So.....GIVE IT UP. You sound like an idiot.

You obviously don’t know the constitution or it’s laws.

Freedom of speech is “protected” in a way. BUT.... That does NOT PROTECT YOU from consequences of that speech.

Just like those idiots in the KKK that can say hateful things doesn’t mean they have a right to not be fired for their actions, even if it is off the clock.

Unregistered

What hateful thing did Ortiz say?

Freedom of speech is “protected” in a way. BUT.... That does NOT PROTECT YOU from consequences of that speech.

Just like those idiots in the KKK that can say hateful things doesn’t mean they have a right to not be fired for their actions, even if it is off the clock.
    Ortiz stated that he was of "mixed blood" referring to the One Drop rule. Why are you comparing him to the KKK, a domestic terrorist organization? He stated a fact that you can disagree with but nothing more.

Unregistered

Freedom of speech is “protected” in away. BUT.... That does NOT PROTECT YOU from consequences of that speech.

The archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean, comprising the Canary Islands, is at its nearest 67 miles off the northwest African mainland. One could assert the island chain is more part of African than Europe. As a third-generation Canarian, I could say that I am more African than the Caribbean, I would be correct.

If claiming he is Black, is the cause for Colina to have RODed Ortiz, it is a travesty and an abuse of position power. It is about time for Colina to excrete or get off the pot, the chief must act. If you have the evidence that supports firing Ortiz, Bring It. If not, put Ortiz back to work.

Unregistered
    The archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean, comprising the Canary Islands, is at its nearest 67 miles off the northwest African mainland. One could assert the island chain is more part of African than Europe. As a third-generation Canarian, I could say that I am more African than Caribbean, I would be correct.

If claiming he is Black is the cause for Colina ROD-ing Ortiz, it is a travesty and an abuse of position power. It is about time for Colina to excrete or get off the pot. Colina, if you have the evidence supporting firing Ortiz, Bring It. If not, put Ortiz back to work.

Free Ortiz!

Unregistered
    Ortiz stated that he was of "mixed blood" referring to the One Drop rule. Why are you comparing him to the KKK, a domestic terrorist organization? He stated a fact that you can disagree with but nothing more.
    He was not compared to the KKK. If you have a reading comprehension problem I apologize in advanced. The example is any employee in any job who uses there free speech is not protected from the consequences of such speech.

Do you understand? Also on a side note. I do believe he has not changed his race with the department, fdle, nor was it updated prior to his examination.

Unregistered
    He was not compared to the KKK. If you have a reading comprehension problem I apologize in advanced. The example is any employee in any job who uses there free speech is not protected from the consequences of such speech.

Do you understand? Also on a side note. I do believe he has not changed his race with the department, fdle, nor was it updated prior to his examination.
    Fortunately I don't have a comprehension issue but you sir are very condescending like you're an authority on Free Speech.
    You are nothing more than a Keyboard Commando just like me. No better and no worse. Govern yourself accordingly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123