Javi your name made it on the Miami Herald today! Front page story - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And it’s working
    Tap what’s up with the state? Hearing you made a bunch of lies up and it’s all ready to come out like a warm and sour milky load on your face

Unregistered
    If the department was fair, honest and treated all officers the same. Javi, would of been let go by now over his lies and action. He would of been back all ready but with all this new BLM, going on across the Country. The department is just having him sit at home being paid, till things cool down. The department is about F&F and appearance. Why hasn't that black Lt. that got all offended over poor jokes told by 3 officers but quite as a church mouse now. It's a shame that back in the mid 80's the city fired a white officer cause he made a check mark thru both black and white and was the 1st promoted and said OH SH!T your white. He got promoted, cause the city had no ground to stand on BUT now, they do and it's all about, what you did for us, in the pass so let return the favor. A Sgt was said on a wire tap, that they lied on arrest. He goes to jail and most of the others had to quit to keep there benefits but not the ones who wore a wire. Later they got theirs but Javi's has lied under oath, several times and out great fair chief, who holds all others to a higher standard. Then those that are in his F&F group, still gets paid a captain salary to sit at home. I know Javi's has a large following, among here and can't wait for his return, so they can rub it in the faces of others. The department has a history of protecting some and burning others, cause of race or a alleged offences, towards a staff member or their family. Beal and Anderson were at the time, ones that didn't care whom they stepped on as long as it was done their way. You would think over the years the department would of learned something and gotten better. Faces and names change but it's business as usual at MPD and the civilian leadership. If it's worth positive press the chief holds a news conference and states we hold our officers to the highest standards possible.

Well Chief, it appears now your talking out your azz. Maybe you should look into all those fired cause of mistakes made by then I.S./I.A, and covered up. You won't cause of the image Miami would show. The city's crying over a lie and have to payback all the ones they lied to. Just think what the city and department would owe if you finally, were the one to do as you preach and correct the wrongs done to so many. You won't and your do boy's will come on here and post B.S. cause they need your approval and need to show I'm a team player boss, appoint me to the next staff opening. I got your back.

Unregistered
    Corruption is rubber stamped ok if you are in The circle

Unregistered
    If the department was fair, honest and treated all officers the same. Javi, would of been let go by now over his lies and action. He would of been back all ready but with all this new BLM, going on across the Country. The department is just having him sit at home being paid, till things cool down. The department is about F&F and appearance. Why hasn't that black Lt. that got all offended over poor jokes told by 3 officers but quite as a church mouse now. It's a shame that back in the mid 80's the city fired a white officer cause he made a check mark thru both black and white and was the 1st promoted and said OH SH!T your white. He got promoted, cause the city had no ground to stand on BUT now, they do and it's all about, what you did for us, in the pass so let return the favor. A Sgt was said on a wire tap, that they lied on arrest. He goes to jail and most of the others had to quit to keep there benefits but not the ones who wore a wire. Later they got theirs but Javi's has lied under oath, several times and out great fair chief, who holds all others to a higher standard. Then those that are in his F&F group, still gets paid a captain salary to sit at home. I know Javi's has a large following, among here and can't wait for his return, so they can rub it in the faces of others. The department has a history of protecting some and burning others, cause of race or a alleged offences, towards a staff member or their family. Beal and Anderson were at the time, ones that didn't care whom they stepped on as long as it was done their way. You would think over the years the department would of learned something and gotten better. Faces and names change but it's business as usual at MPD and the civilian leadership. If it's worth positive press the chief holds a news conference and states we hold our officers to the highest standards possible.

Well Chief, it appears now your talking out your azz. Maybe you should look into all those fired cause of mistakes made by then I.S./I.A, and covered up. You won't cause of the image Miami would show. The city's crying over a lie and have to payback all the ones they lied to. Just think what the city and department would owe if you finally, were the one to do as you preach and correct the wrongs done to so many. You won't and your do boy's will come on here and post B.S. cause they need your approval and need to show I'm a team player boss, appoint me to the next staff opening. I got your back.
    I feel asleep in the first sentence. Get a life

Unregistered

Tapanes but what about all that talk of Javi going down and everyone connected to him? I
    Thought you said you buried him?!?

Unregistered
    Listen to me Horse boy! U ain't never wearing a Mpd uniform ever again. Maybe in your dreams!

Unregistered
    Three Federal Judges Rule Ortiz Was Justified
    Sorry Nestor and Tapanes.

Nestor, please stop wasting our time like you did last week coming to IA. No one cares

1. Ortiz
    Ortiz asserts the district court erred in denying him qualified immunity as a matter of law. Specifically, he contends that his conduct is clearly shown in the video, and that his conduct does not rise to the level of a constitutional violation. He asserts his conduct amounts to an ordinary takedown measure, and that there is no guiding case from this Court or the Supreme Court that would put him on notice that an ordinary takedown measure would rise to the level of excessive force by virtue of an unforeseeable serious injury.

Case: 18-12368 Date Filed: 10/10/2019 Page: 9 of 17
    Although the Fourth Amendment guarantees the right to be free from the use of excessive force during the course of an arrest, “not every push or shove, even if it may later seem unnecessary in the peace of a judge’s chambers, violates the Fourth Amendment.” Saucier, 533 U.S. at 209 (quotations omitted). “[T]he right to make an arrest or investigatory stop necessarily carries with it the right to use some degree of physical coercion or threat thereof to effect it.” Graham v.
    Connor, 490 U.S. 386, 396 (1989). “In order to determine whether the amount of force used by a police officer was proper, a court must ask whether a reasonable officer would believe this level of force is necessary in the situation at hand.” Lee, 284 F.3d at 1197 (quotations omitted). “[T]he ‘reasonableness’ inquiry in an excessive force case is an objective one: the question is whether the officers’ actions are ‘objectively reasonable’ in light of the facts and circumstances confronting them, without regard to their underlying intent or motivation.” Graham, 490 U.S. at 397. “In applying the Graham objective-reasonableness standard, our circuit has identified three factors to evaluate for determining if the force used by an officer in making an arrest was objectively reasonable: (1) the need for the application of force, (2) the relationship between the need and amount of force used, and (3) the extent of the injury inflicted.” Stephens v. DeGiovanni, 852 F.3d 1298, 1324 (11th Cir. 2017) (quotations omitted).

Case: 18-12368 Date Filed: 10/10/2019 Page: 10 of 17
    As to the need for force, while the police were trying to clear the street, Alexandre yelled “we ain’t going home tonight,” “we are taxpayers,” and “don’t take this bullshit from them.” Once he was on the sidewalk, he told the officers to “[g]et the **** out of here and do your business.” A reasonable officer in Ortiz’s position could think Alexandre posed a threat to other officers and the crowd, and police officers are often called upon to make split-second judgments “in circumstances that are tense, uncertain, and rapidly evolving,” Kingsley v. Hendrickson, 135 S. Ct. 2466, 2474 (2015) (quotations omitted). Therefore, Ortiz was entitled to use some degree of force in taking Alexandre down to effectuate the arrest. See Durruthy v. Pastor, 351 F.3d 1080, 1094 (11th Cir. 2003) (“This circuit has made clear that some use of force by a police officer when making a custodial arrest is necessary and altogether lawful, regardless of the severity of the alleged offense.”). After Alexandre is taken down to the ground, the video shows that Ortiz is not involved in the pile of officers on top of Alexandre. Instead, he had his back to the other officers and Alexandre.4 When he returns to the pile, he is in view of the camera at the lower half of Alexandre’s body, and the video does not show him hitting or kicking Alexandre.
    Cono old man wtf did u smoke? U Sound like when u were here maybe u had some rank. Why did not u do something about Ortiz back than?

Unregistered
    Just fire this guy! What's the big deal already? You know u have to for appearance. The guy is a public servant.

Unregistered

The big deal is that he has Civil Service protection

Just fire this guy! What's the big deal already? You know u have to for appearance. The guy is a public servant.
    If you attempt to fire Ortiz for saying he is black under the "One Drop Rule," you are violating his rights under the 1964 Civil Rights Act law. Like him or not, what he claims might be factual or not, but you can't fire him for saying he is black. He believes he is black, or he can believe he is a Unicorn. It's his and ours Constitutional Right under Freedom of Speech of the first Amendment of OUR Constitution. So.....GIVE IT UP. You sound like an idiot.

Unregistered
    If you attempt to fire Ortiz for saying he is black under the "One Drop Rule," you are violating his rights under the 1964 Civil Rights Act law. Like him or not, what he claims might be factual or not, but you can't fire him for saying he is black. He believes he is black, or he can believe he is a Unicorn. It's his and ours Constitutional Right under Freedom of Speech of the first Amendment of OUR Constitution. So.....GIVE IT UP. You sound like an idiot.
    What? Papo you are delusional. Whether you like it or not, we have a standard (many of us follow it) to uphold including how you govern yourself. We give up a lot of our freedoms under the guise of a leo but not as private citizens. Ortiz was caught red handed defrauding the city. When he decided to do this whole black and white stuff, he put himself in hot water and Carollo got him to admit most of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast