Hip hop nation abusing black women
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hip hop nation abusing black women

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So for the last 25 years or more, aside from many descent musical accomplishments, this So called art form (cough) contained violent lyrics and incessant illiterate ramblings preaching to kids it's cool to beat up and shoot black women.

However instead of being outraged by the rape images and black women hating songs , the big tough rap artists , hip hop community media and many black sports "role models" not only were silent , they joined in the fun and excitement of raping and punching out their women In some cases murdering them!I

Don't make OJ mad! Ever notice how QUIET the NFL , NBA, and BLM communists are on this subject? Even their hero off HERO Colin Kapernik is a rape suspect in a Miami Beach Sexual battery case and the list goes on!!!

Who are the false and beaten black women and gurls going to call in the large Democrat cities, when no officers are available to make the domestic violence arrests? They can call the BLM Karl Marx Police Department.

Unregistered
    So for the last 25 years or more, aside from many descent musical accomplishments, this So called art form (cough) contained violent lyrics and incessant illiterate ramblings preaching to kids it's cool to beat up and shoot black women.

However instead of being outraged by the rape images and black women hating songs , the big tough rap artists , hip hop community media and many black sports "role models" not only were silent , they joined in the fun and excitement of raping and punching out their women In some cases murdering them!I

Don't make OJ mad! Ever notice how QUIET the NFL , NBA, and BLM communists are on this subject? Even their hero off HERO Colin Kapernik is a rape suspect in a Miami Beach Sexual battery case and the list goes on!!!

Who are the false and beaten black women and gurls going to call in the large Democrat cities, when no officers are available to make the domestic violence arrests? They can call the BLM Karl Marx Police Department.
    Even their jerk off HERO......Who are the raped and beaten black women and gjrls.......... correction

Unregistered
    Sometimes you gots to backhand deeees Ho's

Unregistered

you gots to keep yo pimlp hand STRONG BRUTHA!

I guess you're right! Have you ever seen an out of out of control, hysterical low IQ screaming clawing saggy boobies swinging, over 220 lb sister, ripping the scragely wig off another 😠 big fat low IQ angry sister?...... Just leave.

Unregistered
    That’s right crack that sh*t with your pimp hand. Funniest this was ever seeing a bunch of fat black girls fighting and pulling off each other’s weave. Let them fight and when you pull down the skreet all you see are piles of nasty greasy weaves. I usually run them over and then throw them out. Damn litter bugs!

Unregistered
    That’s right crack that sh*t with your pimp hand. Funniest this was ever seeing a bunch of fat black girls fighting and pulling off each other’s weave. Let them fight and when you pull down the skreet all you see are piles of nasty greasy weaves. I usually run them over and then throw them out. Damn litter bugs!
    I once saw a bunch of bugs in one that some ho threw down

Unregistered
    They know how to treat a woman

Unregistered
    That's why I stand with that Miami-Dade officer who slapped the shxt out of that one ghetto monster at the airport. Hoe outta line? Hoe gotta get her head busted. That slap reminded me of the Rock in his WWE days where he'd slap his opponent a few times, off the ropes, and then the people's elbow.

Unregistered
    That's why I stand with that Miami-Dade officer who slapped the shxt out of that one ghetto monster at the airport. Hoe outta line? Hoe gotta get her head busted. That slap reminded me of the Rock in his WWE days where he'd slap his opponent a few times, off the ropes, and then the people's elbow.
    Dats how you keep deez ho's in line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast