Scott worst mailer ever

Unregistered

Scott worst mailer ever

Who laid out Scott Israel’s mailing I received today, worst mailer ever, keep up the good work
    Tony will win

Unregistered

Poor me

woe is me. I'm a victim. They robbed me. Me me me me me

Unregistered

Scott who is the idiot that made the mailer?

Scott was it Lisa your brain child, Amy big gulp, or Ira fredo Goldberg, o I forgot ken Jenne? Who was it?

Unregistered

Scott many typos on mailer

Scott did anyone proof the mailer? Please tell me it wasn’t Ira.

Unregistered

Tony 1 - Scott 22

Scott are you really that dumb? By now everyone knows Tony is a con artist who killed somebody at 14, has lied his entire life even to the FDLE. His day will come. But you Scott have the blood of 22 people on your hands ad have never taken any responsibility for those deaths. Your incompetence and lack of amazing leadership may as well put your hand on the trigger that killed all those victims. So do yourself a favor along with the numbnut who did your mailer and save your money for more attorney's fees.

Unregistered
    If you think Vasquez's mailers are bad check out Israel's mailers. Lol. At least vasquez mailers support the bso deputies Israel's mailers is all about him. What a loser.

Unregistered
    Vasquez's mailers has pictures of many people from different cultures on it but he forgot to put the Puerto Rican flag on it. Lol. Don't all Puerto Ricans have a Puerto Rican flag on the rear view mirror. Where is his Puerto Rican wife beater shirt and combining Flat hat. He only used the American flag on his mailers claiming "I believe in Better I believe in Broward" lol. He (Vazquez) cant change anything hes only a candidate, the outsider and now sheriff, Sheriff Tony has changed Broward. The police unions are creating lies about Sheriff Tony because they want power!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel will be back and better then ever. The rest of the candidates are not worthy at all. Broward County voters want Israel back.
    Only the ones that live in his house. As they say put a fork in him.