Mayor roll calls - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Because BLM is big contributor to the Democratic Party. Mayor and SAO share that kinship.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because BLM is big contributor to the Democratic Party. Mayor and SAO share that kinship.
    Actually, corporations donate money to BLM, which then funnels money to the DNC partiy. Which is kind of ironic since they are Marxists and totally against corporate America. BLM members don't have a pot to piss in, just look at them.

Unregistered

what a joke

You know this PPE program is a trough for the connected. Not only did Morgan and Morgan get millions but that weird City Councilman Bill Carlson got 150k for a company that only has 6 people none of whom were laid off. He said the culture at TPD was toxic at the last Council meeting.......maybe something smells in his world.

Unregistered
    It's all for publicity, she will have someone taking a photos and in a few days she will have a news release with her meeting with all the officers and telling them all in person how she has our backs. So go ahead show up and be part of the political circus.

Unregistered
    You are all on duty when this roll call begins. The NYPD has plenty of good reasons to turn their backs on that POS. Pretty sure they were not on duty while attending a funeral. Let’s hear what she has to say before you do something foolish and disrespectful. The chief has changed his tune, and the mayor may be seeing things differently now. Clearly, she made mistakes, let’s see if she owns it. The arrest yesterday is a good start.
    "A good start" would be cleaning up those bullsh!t BLM murals off our streets

Unregistered
    I'm retired, but feel that someone needs to ask her if those Atlanta officers did anything wrong in her educated opinion and what her reaction publicly would be

Unregistered
    "A good start" would be cleaning up those bullsh!t BLM murals off our streets
    We and the good citizens of Tampa should commandeers a street Intersection and paint Blue Lives Matter and see if the Mayor will help.

Unregistered
    I am not going to throw any names out there but no one noticed the one guy with his back turned standing over near the entrance. I think he was trying to be the catalyst for everyone to turn their backs to the Mayor and the Chief. TPD fails again. We will never get ahead if we have no unity.

Unregistered
    I am not going to throw any names out there but no one noticed the one guy with his back turned standing over near the entrance. I think he was trying to be the catalyst for everyone to turn their backs to the Mayor and the Chief. TPD fails again. We will never get ahead if we have no unity.
    Tell the worthless city council to have the mayor fired for failing to carry out the oath of her office.

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast