Mayor roll calls - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Our profession has changed. It is more thankless than ever before. If voters want to be held hostage by smelly misfits who trample their rights and freedoms then let them have it We care more than they do about their homes and loved ones. We are playing this honorable and decent card all by ourselves

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our profession has changed. It is more thankless than ever before. If voters want to be held hostage by smelly misfits who trample their rights and freedoms then let them have it We care more than they do about their homes and loved ones. We are playing this honorable and decent card all by ourselves
    If TPD wants to be held hostage by smelly musfits who trample their rights and freedoms then let them have it.

Unregistered
    You know this PPE program is a trough for the connected. Not only did Morgan and Morgan get millions but that weird City Councilman Bill Carlson got 150k for a company that only has 6 people none of whom were laid off. He said the culture at TPD was toxic at the last Council meeting.......maybe something smells in his world.
    Bill Carlson.

Unregistered
    Bill Carlson.
    Pecker Head.

Unregistered
    Bill Carlson.
    10 characters.

POTATO.

Unregistered
    I just love that I get what seems like 10 emails a day from “Mayor Jane” about all the wonderful things she’s doing for the community that have zero affect on me. Then, she calls the entire effing dept to a secret roll call a week before the proposed pandering changes to the CRB, and mentions NOTHING about it to any of us! What a hack you are Jane. You’re just eyeing higher office and don’t give a crap about where you came from to get there. This is the most unbalanced, one sided argument in history and you’re acting as though we stomped
    Floyd out in the streets of Tampa. Shame on you!! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE OFFICERS UNDER YOUR COMMAND!

BTW, you’re such a hero for creating a hiring board. It’s almost as though we haven’t been suggesting that for years.

Unregistered
    The true Jane now shines bright for all you "supporters" to see. Castor the disaster was her name as A/Chief for good reason. I hope you all learn the next time she is up for election and wants your endorsement. She is qualified for floor sweeper (maybe) but certainly not Mayor. She was a subpar cop promoted for many reasons none of which was stellar police work. My observations and opinions.

Unregistered
    Jane I’m a life long resident of Tampa and I wasn’t able to attend UT one of the most expensive colleges in the nation. But apparently those liberal professors must have brain washed you into Marxism and radical liberalism. You are a failure and just because you are a democrat doesn’t.mean you can surrender the city to thugs and bad actors.

Unregistered
    She will be making a run at the Governors office in Nov of 2022. When she was on CNN and CNBC a few weeks ago, she took shots at Desantis. You have to remember her wife and mother in law are power brokers for the Democratic party.

If you look around the state who do the Dems have to run against Desantis ? Gulliam is done, Val Demings is not going to leave D.C. for that spot if she wins again in Nov, if she loses in Nov they will not run a loser for Gov.

Since Gewn Graham could not win against Gulliam, why run her again, so the best shot they have is the Mayor of Tampa.

Unregistered
    How come we haven't seen anything on the news about your meeting with her? No support not proud maybe??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast