Mayor roll calls
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mayor roll calls

Everyone needs to speak up at these roll calls and hold the Mayor accountable for turning her back on us a pandering to the protesters and BLM. Why does she not use facts against these terrorist groups to call out there lies and agendas. Now is the time to speak up or shut up.

Unregistered
    We need to turn our backs on her when she speaks just like other departments are doing around the country.

Unregistered
    My back will be turned

Unregistered
    You want to send a message. Just don’t show up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want to send a message. Just don’t show up.
    That does show anything. Plus it is mandatory per 10th floor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need to turn our backs on her when she speaks just like other departments are doing around the country.
    ABSOLUTELY! I will be turning my back as well! We all need to do it together in unison. She needs to see that she has lost our trust, support, and respect.

Unregistered
    I agree. Turning is an appropriate touché She has earned it with her betrayal of us

Unregistered

Keep this in mind

You are all on duty when this roll call begins. The NYPD has plenty of good reasons to turn their backs on that POS. Pretty sure they were not on duty while attending a funeral. Let’s hear what she has to say before you do something foolish and disrespectful. The chief has changed his tune, and the mayor may be seeing things differently now. Clearly, she made mistakes, let’s see if she owns it. The arrest yesterday is a good start.

Unregistered
    Nobody will turn their back. Just like nobody had the Blue Flu. You WILL sit there like a good little biiitch and nod or clap when appropriate.

Unregistered
    I agree that she will change her tune. Now she needs us to clean up her mess. It will be more difficult and dangerous for us to do so because of her mishandling of everything. She is still only loyal to her own political agenda. Only acting supportive because she needs us. People deserve law and order. If she has any sense at all she will have her hat in her hand when she addresses us.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast