Let's try this again for the hardheaded cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or one of those sitting in a bureau or plain clothes unit who disappears every day in civilian attire with an unmarked car and a confidential tag. Spare me the B.S.
    No plain clothes unit is taking the real heat. No one calls the police at 911 and gets a plain clothes unit in a unmark car responding. Be real.
    You don’t think Bureau guys take heat? Is that a f’ing joke? You all in uniform may be the tip of the spear and the front line but don’t give me that “bureau guys” BS. About 75% of the road toads I come into contact with are a box of rocks. My favorite pastime is watching idiots like you on BWC. Trust me we make fun of all the dumb s***t you do and say Because ya don’t know S**T about policing. Besides f’ing up crime scene’s and letting witnesses go, what exactly are you doing out there that is so heroic? Please tell me macho macho man? Bet you the bank this guy is a south end b***ch who wouldn’t last a day in Northside.

Unregistered
    You don’t think Bureau guys take heat? Is that a f’ing joke? You all in uniform may be the tip of the spear and the front line but don’t give me that “bureau guys” BS. About 75% of the road toads I come into contact with are a box of rocks. My favorite pastime is watching idiots like you on BWC. Trust me we make fun of all the dumb s***t you do and say Because ya don’t know S**T about policing. Besides f’ing up crime scene’s and letting witnesses go, what exactly are you doing out there that is so heroic? Please tell me macho macho man? Bet you the bank this guy is a south end b***ch who wouldn’t last a day in Northside.
    Ok a few things here. First of all we can’t hold witnesses against their will. If they want to leave we let them because we don’t violate people’s rights. I’m sorry you have to go do a citizen contact and we don’t do all your work for you. Second, post your name so we can see your closer rate or talk to our SAO contact to see if your reputation perceives you as a lazy detective. Third, just because you sit in an office doesn’t mean you are shit. US road guys make fun of you detectives all the time too. With your nasty ass attitudes and your holier then thou attitude. Some of you don’t even know it’s a felony to shot out of a vehicle. So stfu we are on the same team.

Unregistered
    How about Midwest major. Look at channel 7 news he got his ass whooped after telling some guy to put on mask at cafeteria.
    Post the link

Unregistered
    I truly hope that wasn’t a MDPD Major starting that sh!t show over a stupid mask.

Unregistered
    Don’t do anything.

Unregistered
    I truly hope that wasn’t a MDPD Major starting that sh!t show over a stupid mask.
    Great video! Your off duty, keep your mouth shut.

Unregistered
    It's just a uniform. To most of you, it defines who you are unfortunately (the badge, the power) but check yourself back to reality and realize that everyone hates you. And the people that pretend to care and support the police, they only want you to stay so that when a person of color is breaking into their home, YOU as the officer will be the scapegoat to take any heat if the subject gets hurt. Re-think your future because it appears that policing is deminished.

Yes, you can sit under a tree and watch netflix and only respond to calls. But understand that it's only a matter of when you do get a call of a violent baker act or domestic that escalates, you will have no other option but to defend yourselves which is when you will be the next victim of malicious prosecution at the expense of the public. There's even plans from BLM/antifa to stage disturbance calls to lure the police and then incite the responding officers to react in a way that will fuel their agenda.

Seriously think about it. Is this job worth it a day longer?
    Yes. It is absolutely worth it coward.

Unregistered
    It's just a uniform. To most of you, it defines who you are unfortunately (the badge, the power) but check yourself back to reality and realize that everyone hates you. And the people that pretend to care and support the police, they only want you to stay so that when a person of color is breaking into their home, YOU as the officer will be the scapegoat to take any heat if the subject gets hurt. Re-think your future because it appears that policing is deminished.

Yes, you can sit under a tree and watch netflix and only respond to calls. But understand that it's only a matter of when you do get a call of a violent baker act or domestic that escalates, you will have no other option but to defend yourselves which is when you will be the next victim of malicious prosecution at the expense of the public. There's even plans from BLM/antifa to stage disturbance calls to lure the police and then incite the responding officers to react in a way that will fuel their agenda.

Seriously think about it. Is this job worth it a day longer?
    On the day of your retirement, when you look back on your career, I hope it sinks in. You gave up. Compromised your values when it got too hard. You whined and complained about the climate and not being thanked enough. You ARE the coward that you talked so much crap about. You don't deserve the rare "thank you for your service," because your service was not selfless. I hope you avert your eyes the next time someone says it to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12