Reality is that Officer Rodriguez will be criminally charged with battery
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Reality is that Officer Rodriguez will be criminally charged with battery

Sadly, I feel there is no way Officer Rodriguez won’t get charged. Not because he did anything wrong mind you but it election season for Rundle and Gimenez. They need scapegoats and Rodriguez fits that bill. And, when they do I pray to the heavens up above that lawsuits are filed by the good guys, esp Officer Rodriguez, for training us one way and condemning us for doing what we are trained to do.
    Never in the history of this department have we ever been taught to allow an aggressor, male or female, to get so close as to be able to reach for our firearm. Never ever!
    Not to mention the virus issue. The department has been telling us repeatedly to treat EVERYONE as if they are infected.
    Again, this case won’t be about right or wrong. It will be about the officer being used as a scapegoat and after a year when he gets off, or they break him down to accept a plea for doing nothing wrong, it will be old news.
    I pray for Officer Rodriguez and all my other brother and sisters for politicians are all self serving whores and so are most administrators that are more concerned about keeping their titles than doing the job justly.
    Do so research and see that Rundle is notorious for charging cops prior to elections. She should be the one placed behind bars.

And, sadder yet is our voice isn’t really a voice. Steadman Stahl is so entangled with so much crap and conflicts that he can’t go hard against these abusers.

Everyone for himself/herself.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly, I feel there is no way Officer Rodriguez won’t get charged. Not because he did anything wrong mind you but it election season for Rundle and Gimenez. They need scapegoats and Rodriguez fits that bill. And, when they do I pray to the heavens up above that lawsuits are filed by the good guys, esp Officer Rodriguez, for training us one way and condemning us for doing what we are trained to do.
    Never in the history of this department have we ever been taught to allow an aggressor, male or female, to get so close as to be able to reach for our firearm. Never ever!
    Not to mention the virus issue. The department has been telling us repeatedly to treat EVERYONE as if they are infected.
    Again, this case won’t be about right or wrong. It will be about the officer being used as a scapegoat and after a year when he gets off, or they break him down to accept a plea for doing nothing wrong, it will be old news.
    I pray for Officer Rodriguez and all my other brother and sisters for politicians are all self serving whores and so are most administrators that are more concerned about keeping their titles than doing the job justly.
    Do so research and see that Rundle is notorious for charging cops prior to elections. She should be the one placed behind bars.

And, sadder yet is our voice isn’t really a voice. Steadman Stahl is so entangled with so much crap and conflicts that he can’t go hard against these abusers.

Everyone for himself/herself.
    You're absolutely correct. We are on our own. Everyone for themselves.

Unregistered
    Let’s be honest.... Law abiding citizens should feel a little more afraid, because the cops that are supposed to protect them when they are in trouble and call 911, are not being allowed to do their job, look around your community and you’ll see cops driving around and they are not even making traffic stops anymore, And who can’t blame them, they can’t protect civilians, they can’t even protect themselves ... and criminals should be happy, and encouraged to commit more crime, local politicians and even the MDPD Director will protect them, defend them and even punish anyone who stands on their way.... when MDPD Director talks about protecting the community and the promises he has made, now we know, it’s the criminal community he is talking about. In 6 months he’s gone through 4 years worth of knee-pads, keep it up you TRAITOR, great job on making officers job harder, and criminals job easier.... your father would be proud of the spineless lap bit*c you’ve turned out to be... I truly hope I never have to shake your hand again... and take Off that THIN BLUE LINE face cover you love wearing, you are a disgrace to everyone that has held the line, and still tries to hold it today ...

Unregistered
    Interesting how this defensive slap is taught to us over the years at AQ.

It was even used during the Super Bowl when the drunken fan touched a Detective in uniform. He wasn’t charged or vilified.

He slapped the crap out of her as a defensive measure to assure his safety while armed in uniform.

In both cases, which are identical, the slap was much more effective and less painful than a solid punch.

I applaud both for having restraint and not breaking both females facial bones with a direct punch.

Tony, your lawyers will have a field day!

Unregistered
    Tony, good luck but know that the PBA lawyers Hartman and Cornley are very close
    To Rundle. Cornley is even The Godfather to Rundles twins.

Unregistered
    Tony, good luck but know that the PBA lawyers Hartman and Cornley are very close
    To Rundle. Cornley is even The Godfather to Rundles twins.
    This is true! However, Michael Cornley was Manny Regueiro's attorney and look at the amazing job he did! He called out Rundle and the prosecutor for the bullshit prosecution of Manny so let's not dismiss them yet. They have been known to win and make the State Attorney's Office look like idiots!

Unregistered
    With my experience with the PBA you better hire outside counsel, they really have been lacking in representing us lately.

Unregistered
    This is true! However, Michael Cornley was Manny Regueiro's attorney and look at the amazing job he did! He called out Rundle and the prosecutor for the bullshit prosecution of Manny so let's not dismiss them yet. They have been known to win and make the State Attorney's Office look like idiots!
    They should again! This case hinges on the subject's aggressiveness, her encouragement into Rodriguez's personal space, within fractions of an inch to his face. But most important, in the age of COVID 19, the fact that unmasked, she shouted obscenities at Rodriguez, bathing his face with her spittle. Under the grave pandemic conditions, we are suffering; this attack is an aggravated assault, requiring an immediate and affirmative defensive response from Rodriguez in the form of a facial slap. I would not be surprised when Hartman and Cornley apply this sound and very logical defense strategy.

This will not be the last case wherein you will be tested by the increasingly aggressive mob. I urge you to practice protecting your personal space (fourth feet or less) by practicing a very simple physical maneuver. If you are right-handed, extend your left arm and hand to their fullest, with fingers forming a spearhead. Should the attacker pierce your defensive posture, deliver an open-handed, palm down upper thrust, striking the offender with the heel of your right hand. Reverse the process should you be left-handed. Of course, as you take defensive steps to ward off the attacker, shout commands for the person to stop and back off, not for the attacker's benefit, but for your recording Body Camera and the "peanut gallery" filming your actions.

I pray that there still remains a shred of dignity and fairness in Miami Dade County judiciary, and such will compel the presiding judge to find Rodriguez not guilty. For he is! His action was consistent a police officer trying to defend himself from an aggressive attacker, wielding a potentially lethal viral weapon that is menacing us all. Notice I wrote "the presiding judge," as a jury will not be of Rodriguez's peers, but of the mob.

As I have urged you in previous postings if you have 25 or more years, resign! If not look for another job while doing nothing but answering calls, that in and of itself, is daunting enough.

May God Bless and protect you all.

Unregistered
    SA Rundle is salivating waiting to indict the next cop. she won’t touch corruption but cops are expendable to her.
    Please be careful and don’t give her the satisfaction of using you as a scapegoat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast