Wet Brain McKinney - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Who is this guys?

Unregistered

Friends of Wet Brain

Will you consider bringing an old drunk back on staff? I can work crime scenes looking for evidence on the ground. With my alcohol ravaged body I always face the ground when walking.

Unregistered

Wet brain

The old drunk retired moron should have never used the lying BS to try and help shreks failed run. Now he’s running on the same garbage!
    I will be on here 7 days a week until you fail in November!

Unregistered
    You have been talking to yourself for so long now what’s another couple of months.

Unregistered

Enjoy

Sit back and enjoy the show

Unregistered
    Its going to be nice when everything is over and back to normal.

Unregistered

Shrek and Wet Brain

The two disgraced losers will have to get a job and try and keep ithem!! Both losers were fired from their last jobs!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    An entire thread of negative comments by one person. This is truly pathetic. Why are you scared of an old retiree? Why do you feel the need to lie? Perhaps you should put the bottle down and self reflect. There are programs for people like you.
    I don't think he scared, and I've never known the man to drink. That being said, if he becomes the sheriff get ready for firings of individuals who don't measure up to his concept of morality, and there will be a lot of them.

Unregistered

Wet brain McKinney

You must not know yourself very well! You have worse odds of winning more than shrek ever did! He got his lardas@ handed to him!

Unregistered

Wet Brain McKinney

Will you stay sober snd talk to county manager for us to get 6% also?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast