Let's Cancel July 4

Unregistered

Let's Cancel July 4

after all it is just a holiday celebrating people successfully fighting for their freedom.... but....they owned slaves. Hypocrites maybe?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    after all it is just a holiday celebrating people successfully fighting for their freedom.... but....they owned slaves. Hypocrites maybe?
    Never mind that a President and over 350,000 white people lost their lives fighting to abolish slavery.

Unregistered
    Never mind that a President and over 350,000 white people lost their lives fighting to abolish slavery.
    True statement, that seems to go unnoticed.

Unregistered
    Or that black freemen owned approximately 10000 of their own slaves. Hypocrite much? Go read a book, your ignorance is showing.

Unregistered
    Or that black freemen owned approximately 10000 of their own slaves. Hypocrite much? Go read a book, your ignorance is showing.
    I am the OP....I don't disagree, I only bring up they fled oppression to be the oppressors.

Unregistered
    I'm out sick!

Unregistered
    I am the OP....I don't disagree, I only bring up they fled oppression to be the oppressors.
    Actually most of them are not even the oppressors. Those are white spoiled middle class morons that don’t know the cost of freedom!