While Gimenez was playing with a hose Officer Rodriguez was keeping him safe

Unregistered

While Gimenez was playing with a hose Officer Rodriguez was keeping him safe

It has been very apparent that Gimenez has no earthly idea what it is to be a real cop. Yes, I know he touts himself as a swat medic but he was there to provide first aid to the real first responders if they got hurt. Gimenez never ever went into dangerous situations. And, now that he is running for Congress he’s ready, willing, and sadly able to throw people under the bus for his political advancement.
    This POS went on the call the POS aggressive woman a “lady”. Really Carlito?! Really. And then to play up to the liberal media he apologized for the officers actions. Really Carlito?!

What a POS he is.

Then, our director has to do what Gimenez tells him or he won’t be director much longer. So he is willing to throw his employee under
    The bus for self serving reasons.

Lastly, if the PBA is the last line of defense for officers Rodriguez, I’m sorry to say he’s already fvked.

Unregistered
    Gimenez ordered Officer Rodriguez to be fired. And, if the director wants to keep his title he has to comply. Sadly, the officer becomes the scape goat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gimenez ordered Officer Rodriguez to be fired. And, if the director wants to keep his title he has to comply. Sadly, the officer becomes the scape goat.
    Guess what pal, the director’s position requires big balls! I rather put the mayor, whose leaving in a few months, on blast and go against the grain that ruin an officers life and bring this department to the ground.

He’s not qualified to be director

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for you guys, balless director...do what we did after the Mcduffie riots in 1980 ...go out ...answer your calls , write the reports , go home. NOTHING proactive...And this at the time came from my Sgt and Lt.

Retired Sergeant

Unregistered
    Let’s be honest.... Law abiding citizens should feel a little more afraid, because the cops that are supposed to protect them when they are in trouble and call 911, are not being allowed to do their job, look around your community and you’ll see cops driving around and they are not even making traffic stops anymore, And who can’t blame them, they can’t protect civilians, they can’t even protect themselves ... and criminals should be happy, and encouraged to commit more crime, local politicians and even the MDPD Director will protect them, defend them and even punish anyone who stands on their way.... when MDPD Director talks about protecting the community and the promises he has made, now we know, it’s the criminal community he is talking about. In 6 months he’s gone through 4 years worth of knee-pads, keep it up you TRAITOR, great job on making officers job harder, and criminals job easier.... your father would be proud of the spineless lap bit*c you’ve turned out to be... I truly hope I never have to shake your hand again... and take Off that THIN BLUE LINE face cover you love wearing, you are a disgrace to everyone that has held the line, and still tries to hold it today ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel sorry for you guys, balless director...do what we did after the Mcduffie riots in 1980 ...go out ...answer your calls , write the reports , go home. NOTHING proactive...And this at the time came from my Sgt and Lt.

Retired Sergeant
    Absolutely correct. Ballless Director, is less union. Do as little as you can and go home. Do not go over and above. No one has your back.